Turbo KADE 240 in Montgomery,AL ???

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
jday240
Learners Permit

Turbo KADE 240 in Montgomery,AL ???

Post by jday240 »

I am looking for the owner of a KAT in the Montgomery,AL area. I recently saw a blue-green (Chromalusion) 1996 240sx 5-speed w/ Icon tuner wheels, Apex stickers on the quarter windows, exhaust, Z32 MAf, and turbo in the Gulf Shores area. It was registered w/ a 3BXXXXC (Montgomery County) tag. Does the owner post here? I want to talk specs.
I saw the vehicle at Meyer Park at 2:30AM.
No turbo....yet.
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

I can't imagine ANYBODY doing a KA-T without being on this forum. ****.. i learned everything I know already from these here threads... GL on your hunt.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
neoamd
Dreams of owning a 240!

Re: Turbo KADE 240 in Montgomery,AL ???

Post by neoamd »

jday240 wrote:I am looking for the owner of a KAT in the Montgomery,AL area. I recently saw a blue-green (Chromalusion) 1996 240sx 5-speed w/ Icon tuner wheels, Apex stickers on the quarter windows, exhaust, Z32 MAf, and turbo in the Gulf Shores area. It was registered w/ a 3BXXXXC (Montgomery County) tag. Does the owner post here? I want to talk specs.
I saw the vehicle at Meyer Park at 2:30AM.
Hey man. That is a kid around town names Brett. Its non intercooled running 4-5lbs and puts down 220rwhp or so. I saw this post and thought you were talking about my car :lol: Give me a call and I can get you hooked up with everyone around town. 334-322-1499 BIG MEETS on wed night. Youll meet mr Garage PWR himself..

I drive around in the red turbo KA.. chekc out my for sale ad in the FS section. Im not selling it now as it just runs to well, haha. I was out for about 2 hours last night.. Z06 - 0 Me - 1 :twisted: 17lbs on pump.. 40-105mph.. over 1 car..

My name is Josh.
jday240
Learners Permit

Post by jday240 »

Thanks NEOAMD,

I am in Gulf Shores so I am a little too far away for the meet. I saw the car here and was curious about it's build. I did notice a smallish turbo and the lack of intercooler and a Z32 MAF i think. I would be interested in seeing pics and discussing tuning w/ you.
No turbo....yet.
neoamd
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by neoamd »

jday240 wrote:Thanks NEOAMD,

I am in Gulf Shores so I am a little too far away for the meet. I saw the car here and was curious about it's build. I did notice a smallish turbo and the lack of intercooler and a Z32 MAF i think. I would be interested in seeing pics and discussing tuning w/ you.
Just check the FS section for pics.

www.vr4rob.com - go to RL Photography and scroll down for my car. Feel free to call whenever.