do not do business with RC fuel injectors

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A COMPANY YOU WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH?

Poll ended at Sun May 30, 2010 2:54 pm

YES
14%
NO
86%

Total votes: 21

Mark Washington
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Mark Washington »

The RC product quality.
The customer service sucks sometimes.

I would buy there injectors again.

Customer service reps are not the engineer's

If you are polite you might get good service but thanks for letting us all know,
so we can buy DW instead.
速い速い シルビア ターボターボ
Its not the size of the turbo,Its how you spool it.
importdps
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by importdps »

Carol @ RC Engineering always takes good care of us. If you purchase any RC Fuel Injectors from us we would gladly take care of it right away for you. Sometimes mfg's do not like dealing directly with the public, however that is no excuse.
Import Drag Performance
2947-51 North Marshall Street
Philadelphia, PA 19133
866-703-8794
niko
240sx Wannabe

Post by niko »

Yep unfortunately your not the first, in this kind of situtation. Ive had terrible customer service/technical support from one of the well respected forum sponsors, will not name who, but thats just how it is... I am very statisfied with the product though, this is what really matters in the end.
.......................................Garret GT28R.......................................
...................................H2O Cooled Boost....................................
madd ocx
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by madd ocx »

this can't be the same carol i dealt with over the past week.. she was a very nice lady.. she exchanged my r.c injectors for me that i purchased over a year ago from a different company.. i needed 440 injectors cause the 550's don't work well with the n60 maf according to enthalpy.. so i called the company highflowfuel that i bought them from and they said they couldn't help me cause its been so long.. but i called r.c and spoke to carol and she called highflowfuel and got the invoice and told me if they were never used and still new she will exchange them, which she did..she was very polite, not what you described.. not saying your wrong or anything but thats crazy how her attitude was so different.. maybe she was having a bad week or something when you dealt with her.. cause she could of very well told me to go f**k myself for my request, lol.. or maybe after you situation she changed her attitude, i don't know it's just strange..
ka-t greddy 20g, enthalpy ecu, 440 injectors, ngk plugs and wires, bc v2 cams, megan catback, custom downpipe, godspeed fmic, safc 2, koyo rad, nismo thermostat, aem wideband, autometer phantom boost gauge, fidanza flywheel, spec stage 3+ clutch,j30 diff,n60 maf running 8psi!!
Rick
KA-T.org Co-Owner
KA-T.org Co-Owner

Re: do not do business with RC fuel injectors

Post by Rick »

I've used RC before and had no issues. I've also got them emailing me requesting we pull down this thread... I'm still undecided.

--Rick
••••••••••••••••••••••••
No... I don't own a 240 anymore!
••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Don't remind me of my failures, I haven't yet forgotten them"
Rick
KA-T.org Co-Owner
KA-T.org Co-Owner

Re: do not do business with RC fuel injectors

Post by Rick »

Holy crap. I just realized how old this thread is. When I receive the email from RC I didn't look at that, I figured it was recent....

Locked.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
No... I don't own a 240 anymore!
••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Don't remind me of my failures, I haven't yet forgotten them"