Someone Stole My Ka-T

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
SheDevilS13
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Someone Stole My Ka-T

Post by SheDevilS13 »

mods, please move to appropriate area if needed.

My 91 hatch back was stolen yesterday from my garage in golden gate/ naples fl. It was taken around 2pm.
Its ka-t with a 3071r blue couplers and spark wires, custom valve cover that's painted to say 'never give up'. Car is flat black with xxr 962's 17 inch.car is fully gutted with only the drivers seat(from raffi of aero k) and has gold isis coilovers. No front bumper and missing one or both fenders. I just got this car running, and some schmuck steals it. The hood has big blue metallic leopard spots. Overall this is a very unique looking car that i have put alot of time and effort into. It also has tanabe sway bars, purple z32 brakes, drilled rotors, isis boost controller, prosport gauges, godspeed wastegate, blitz dd bov, AEM FPR, R.S. enthalpy tuned ecu (they have their stats and signatures on the ecu).

If anyone knows about this car please call 239-777-0612. My names phoenix.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY CAR

smbonn2005
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by smbonn2005 »

I hope your car is found, hate thieves. They got my RB20 earlier this year..
biggie
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by biggie »

Be sure to get it up on every forum you know, especially local ones.

Good luck.
'93 Coupe GT32e/'93 Vert/'03 G35C

Always Broke!!!
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

TampaRacing, mobileimports, any one you can imagine would help... I really hope you find it soon!
My car is dead stock.... ish

http://mobileimports.freeforums.org
SheDevilS13

Post by SheDevilS13 »

thank you. every auto part store, every repair shop and every modded car owner in this town knows whats up. I organize the meets in my town, so everyone knows me and my cars. Tampa, Orlando and Lauderdale/miami area have all been informed, as has my insurance, which im sure will be less than happy to debate the amount of money i want for the car. lol

thank you all!
Kamilitaryman
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Kamilitaryman »

Wow! Thats totally ***** up! I'm sorry to hear about this! I hope that the ones responsible are gonna pay! Good luck!
PM me if you're interested in getting something powder coated!
Inferno s14

Post by Inferno s14 »

Thats coldman, i hopeyou find it sonn
Caveit77777
240sx Wannabe

Post by Caveit77777 »

I'd assume its someone local but you never know I wish I could help but I'll keep my eye out in savannah GA anyways
1996 Zenki: Arias 8.8:1 Forged Pistons, AMS Sportsman Series Rods, Tial 38mm, 370cc, Fel-pro Gaskets, New Stock Crank, Nismo Thermo, Nismo Mounts, Dual Canister Exhaust, Walbro 255, T3/T4 Turbo, Mishimoto Rad, Isis Fans, HKS SSQV, SPL Tension Rods, GAB Revo Sport II Coilovers, Enthalpy Tuned... more to come
boker240
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by boker240 »

it WILL get found,the question is before it gets stripped or not.its probably not just someone who happened to run across a 240 and decided to steal it. id be investigating peeps in ur area that are on here. unfortunatly we really don't know everyone that we chat with on forums.
gl.
arias 8.8.1,615 tomie inj.,clevite bearings,arp 10mm hs,z32 maf,jwt ecu,intake butterflies removed,all emissions removed,cx rad. dif dual fan controller,altima dual fans,fidanza fw,stage 3 clutch,solid d shaft,j30 rearend,energy suspension bushings,kyb struts,155 lbs weight reduction.
currently n/a.

He'll probably blow the motor, and then join the army of retards who hate on KA's for no good reason.
13waynegarcia

Post by 13waynegarcia »

That f'n blows homie. Thats why i keep my truck parked right by my window and my shotty by my bed. I hope you get it back and i will keep my eye out on the forums, keep posting on other forums and don't forget craigslist too. That car is easy to spot if it was me i would be investigating myself and looking around.
tom550

Post by tom550 »

i would do 2 things.
tell the popos to keep an eye out.

and watch craigslist every day to see if any of your parts pop up.
katrecipe
**BANNED**

Post by katrecipe »

Damn that sucks i wish we could go back too mid evil types of punishment i.e public stoning s and the head chop block.... I live in NM and i will keep an eye out for you.....
I was a moron and I got banned!
13waynegarcia

Post by 13waynegarcia »

maybe guys that put that much money into cars should think about lowjack, with all that work and money just gone like that
schmauster920

Post by schmauster920 »

At least a hidden fuel pump cutoff switch!
D21, Built KA24DE, 740cc, T4, WeatherGuard Tool Box, Tial 40mm, Megasquirt 3 in progress
boker240

Post by boker240 »

13waynegarcia wrote:maybe guys that put that much money into cars should think about lowjack, with all that work and money just gone like that
That f'n blows homie.

guys! shedevils13 is a GIRL! hence the she in her screen name. :roll:
arias 8.8.1,615 tomie inj.,clevite bearings,arp 10mm hs,z32 maf,jwt ecu,intake butterflies removed,all emissions removed,cx rad. dif dual fan controller,altima dual fans,fidanza fw,stage 3 clutch,solid d shaft,j30 rearend,energy suspension bushings,kyb struts,155 lbs weight reduction.
currently n/a.

He'll probably blow the motor, and then join the army of retards who hate on KA's for no good reason.
BigNick
240sx Wannabe

Post by BigNick »

Was it in the Garage? Was the garage door locked?

It sounds like it is someone you know, Or a person that knows you got a 10 year old car that is far from stock

They knew to take it at 2pm?? Weird time to steal a car. Do you work at those times? go to school?

How long has the car been in the Garage?

I found a guy selling a flatblack 92 here in Miami with the same taillight you have. What year was ur ride?

(it's a shell)

Did you use a shop to install parts? Order Parts? Tune?
R34SR wrote:just tell your wife that guys think of coilovers the way they think of shoes
tom550

Post by tom550 »

boker240 wrote:
13waynegarcia wrote:maybe guys that put that much money into cars should think about lowjack, with all that work and money just gone like that
That f'n blows homie.

who cares the car still got stolen.
redline240sx

Post by redline240sx »

Damn bro, sorry to hear that about your car. Hope you find it soon without anything missing.
S13 KA-t
boker240

Post by boker240 »

tom550 wrote:
boker240 wrote:
That f'n blows homie.

who cares the car still got stolen.
yea no sh*t,and she has n't posted a damn thing since so who gives a f*ck.tis definatly an inside job though.
currently n/a.

schmauster920

Post by schmauster920 »

wow car stolen now the e-humping begins..... bad week
D21, Built KA24DE, 740cc, T4, WeatherGuard Tool Box, Tial 40mm, Megasquirt 3 in progress
SheDevilS13

Post by SheDevilS13 »

My car has been recovered. Its a long complicated story, but the short end of it is that it is home now. The VIN was scratched off the door jam, the doors were removed (i had electric windows n mirrors) the hatch and hood were removed. All of my electronics (boost controller, head unit, gauges) were all ruined from water damage.

I know none of you know me really, and that im just another person with a 240, but it anyone would like to donate to help me get her back to what she used to look like, I would greatly appreciate it forever.

and yes, i am a girl, but im just another person who loves cars (and drifting) the any of you.

Ill post pictures of the cars condition tonight when i get home from work.
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

Damn. Glad you got most of her back. Hope the thieves get what's coming to em.

Kamilitaryman
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Kamilitaryman »

Fixed the last sentence in your last post LMAO, and glad to hear you got her back!
SheDevilS13 wrote:My car has been recovered. Its a long complicated story, but the short end of it is that it is home now. The VIN was scratched off the door jam, the doors were removed (i had electric windows n mirrors) the hatch and hood were removed. All of my electronics (boost controller, head unit, gauges) were all ruined from water damage.

I know none of you know me really, and that im just another person with a 240, but it anyone would like to donate to help me get her back to what she used to look like, I would greatly appreciate it forever.

and yes, i am a girl, but im just another person who loves cars (and drifting) the any of you.

Ill post pictures of myself to answer Boker240's question and of the cars condition tonight when i get home from work.
boker240 wrote:first question,are u hot!?!?that will determine how much help u get.
PM me if you're interested in getting something powder coated!
TheOne

Post by TheOne »

glad you got it back....kinda sucks and weird they only took body parts and not the electronics & turbo parts....guess somebody had a crashed 240 they're tryin to fix?
biggie
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by biggie »

Would have hoped it was fully covered.

This is the main reason I carry full insurance on my S13s. Very little price difference. Hope you can get it back together.
'93 Coupe GT32e/'93 Vert/'03 G35C

Always Broke!!!
SheDevilS13

Post by SheDevilS13 »

Aww boker. My buddy! Of course ill post pics of me for you ;) btw, this I nothing like some of the other forums I've posted on. I've racked up 11 pages of boys bantering on my intro posts. I like it here :D
stinky_180

Post by stinky_180 »

Damn thieves, at least you got your car back.
'90 Nissan 240sx SE Fastback
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

We have learned a bit more than other forums then I guess.
The faster and harder you chase a girl, the faster and harder she may run. :lol:

Pics of you.. I mean the car wouldn't hurt though.
Last time I had a vehicle stolen it sat in a parking lot about a mile from the Police station nearly stripped down for almost a week.

The ***** take breaks in the parking lot and a stolen vehicle still goes unnoticed? I hate cops here.

tom550

Post by tom550 »

you should install a camera on it. ha
but you should think about having a fuel pump shut off switch.

and now wheres that post for girls
tom550

Post by tom550 »