s14 injector wiring problem

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
bmitchell_ga
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

s14 injector wiring problem

Post by bmitchell_ga »

I have a Honda resistor box that I'm trying to wire up to run my new injectors. I noticed on the s13's there is a splice, that connects the 4-injector wires to the +12 volt input in the main engine harness, near the wiper motor. I can not find this splice on my s14. Also the +12 volt injector wires are black w/ a red stripe. Only problem with that is there are 6 black w/ a red stripe wires in my harness. I did a continuity check from the pigtails and all 6 wires show that they are connected to the same circuit. What are the two other wires for? Also has anybody ever used a Honda resistor box in a S14? If so how did you wire it up? I might just haft to run single resistors to each pigtail if I can't figure it out. Thanks

I will try to post pics tomorrow.
97 S14
329hp 320trq @ 13psi (on pump)
? @ 18psi (corn)

my build thread
viewtopic.php?t=51532&highlight=

E85, obd I con, Nistune, HKS hi-power exh, Fidanza flywheel, ACT 6-puck, K-Sport coilovers, Holset hy-35 turbo, Turbo Smart 38mm wastegate, HKS bov, JGS mani, mm's, & oil line kit, AMS fuel kit w/ 95pd inj's, lc-1 wb, Driveshaft Shop DS, Greddy profec b
bmitchell_ga

Post by bmitchell_ga »

As you can see there are 6 black w/a red stripe wires
97 S14
? @ 18psi (corn)

my build thread

E85, obd I con, Nistune, HKS hi-power exh, Fidanza flywheel, ACT 6-puck, K-Sport coilovers, Holset hy-35 turbo, Turbo Smart 38mm wastegate, HKS bov, JGS mani, mm's, & oil line kit, AMS fuel kit w/ 95pd inj's, lc-1 wb, Driveshaft Shop DS, Greddy profec b
Inferno s14
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by Inferno s14 »

im stuck in the same situation as you in my kouki, except im using a mitsubishi resistor for my 740s, but looking for a way to install it.
Toe
240sx Wannabe

Post by Toe »

I did this on my kouki a couple of months ago. I think I traced out each injector power wire and intercepted it before it goes into the firewall. There is a splice for all the injectors but it is buried under the dash in the harness loom. I used a honda resistor box with the oem connectors.
Broken link is broken
bmitchell_ga

Post by bmitchell_ga »

Thanks for the reply man. Do you know what the extra 2 wires go to?
97 S14
? @ 18psi (corn)

my build thread

airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

I don't know what they may be for, but I'm almost certain that they are unnecessary. Doing 85lb precisions I obviously only needed four of those.