Wheels without fender roll?

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
Gotenks64
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Wheels without fender roll?

Post by Gotenks64 »

I am just about to get my KA back from the machine shop and in new of rims for my s13. I have a Holset He341 and looking for about 350ish to the wheels. I want the 17in rims but I dont know what offset and width to get. I cannot really roll my rear fenders because the quarter panel had alot of body work done in that area. Are any of you running rims without rolling? And if so what offset? The car is not lowered.
Kamilitaryman
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Re: Wheels without fender roll?

Post by Kamilitaryman »

Gotenks64 wrote:I am just about to get my KA back from the machine shop and in new of rims for my s13. I have a Holset He341 and looking for about 350ish to the wheels. I want the 17in rims but I dont know what offset and width to get. I cannot really roll my rear fenders because the quarter panel had alot of body work done in that area. Are any of you running rims without rolling? And if so what offset? The car is not lowered.
Sounds to me like you should hit up the infamous "wheel whore" thread on Zilvia. Sooooo many different rims w/ info on the setup listed right in the picture. Good luck.

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/129865-wheel-f ... -post.html

Here's a lighter version

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/392494-wheel-f ... hread.html

/endthread
PM me if you're interested in getting something powder coated!
Silviadream87

Post by Silviadream87 »

Shift down has some rims that would be perfect for you. Pm him and his post is in the fs threads.
Always make sure the juice is worth the squeeze!!

91 240sx turbo-first rwd and loving it
ashy-larry
240sx Wannabe

Post by ashy-larry »

SVT Cobras are 17x9 24/28et iirc, look good, should be cheap enough for your budget, not a crappy cast chinese knockoff wheel and w/out being lowered wont require a roll/pull. Even if you get low you should be able to increase camber to fit them if even needed depending on tire. They'll definately harness the power too.

W/out being lowered honestly you shouldn't have too much trouble fitting just about any wheel that would be "appropriate" for a 240.
Gotenks64

Post by Gotenks64 »

ashy-larry wrote:SVT Cobras are 17x9 24/28et iirc, look good, should be cheap enough for your budget, not a crappy cast chinese knockoff wheel and w/out being lowered wont require a roll/pull. Even if you get low you should be able to increase camber to fit them if even needed depending on tire. They'll definately harness the power too.

W/out being lowered honestly you shouldn't have too much trouble fitting just about any wheel that would be "appropriate" for a 240.

Thanks for the info! I may end up lowering it just a tad, but I dont want to slam it.