gas out the exhaust..

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
845kat
NooB

gas out the exhaust..

Post by 845kat »

so long story short im new to the ka world...any ways i dropped on the caps off the injectors in the fuel rail.....i took t he manifold off to try to find it...no luck.....so u try ed to take the end caps off my stock ka injectors and use them on my sr injectors.....i tryd to heat the sr in injectors up with warm water to get the bust caps that were on off...now i put the injectors back in and walla...gas out the exhaust....alot of it ...i did drop and injector with out a cap on ....would that be my stock injector ?
its just raw fuel coming out ..kinda scary !!

any suggestions would be help full !!
Kamilitaryman
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Kamilitaryman »

Did you type this post on a US keyboard?
PM me if you're interested in getting something powder coated!
shift_down
SuperMod

Post by shift_down »

Kamilitaryman wrote:Did you type this post on a US keyboard?
LOL!!!

TRY to type clearly. Also make an introduction post before you start asking for help, people find that more respectful.
Come at me bro

Fast
Reliable
Cheap;
You can only pick two, so choose wisely!

My build thread: viewtopic.php?t=57539
Irresistible
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by Irresistible »

I do not have the slightest clue of what you're asking...
Marcus
Wearer of Missing G-Strings!

Post by Marcus »

Injector is stuck wide open. I'm only posting to make a productive approach to being clueless.
ashy-larry
240sx Wannabe

Post by ashy-larry »

Marcus wrote:Injector is stuck wide open. I'm only posting to make a productive approach to being clueless.
Riiiight lol, either that^ or all of this injector dropping has caused an o ring to break/leak and is dumping fuel.
845kat
NooB

haha

Post by 845kat »

well i guess me jack and typing don't mix. anyway i was trying to say i have gas coming out my exhaust ..I'm pretty sure it was a stuck injector cause they got dropped.......just wanted some reinsurance .....
Freise
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by Freise »

My money is on a bad injector O-ring, they aren't reusable. Take the rail off the intake, throw a couple paper towels underneath it, and turn the key on (don't start the car) If any fuel leaks out and hits the paper towel, you've got bad o-rings/fuel leak. Paper towel should be bone dry. And I know from experience that bad o-ring can leak enough fuel through the system to have raw fuel come out exhaust.
95 240sx KA24DE-T
S15 Injectors
Z32 blow through
jholman05
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by jholman05 »

What he said ^ leave the fuel lines hooked up but remove the rail from the manifold, if any gas comes out when you turn the key to the ACC position you have a bad oring. Also if you have gas coming out of your exhaust, you more than likely have it in your oil as well. Pull the dipstick out and smell it for gas, if even the lightest smell of gas, change the oil after you have fixed the fuel injector issue.

PS is English not your native language?
2012 - S14 KA, Nismotronic, GTi-R T28 12psi, Meth, PSM HMIC, DW550cc, N62, S15 HLSD, Spec 3, Fidanza = 12.4 @ 110
2013 - 9.0 Wiseco/Manley, Nismotronic, GT2876R 23psi, Meth, PSM HMIC, 850cc, N62, S15 HLSD, Z32 Spec 3, D21 Fidanza = ??.? @ ??? 440whp/380wtq
YouTube Channel -> http://goo.gl/MZ5EE