ha

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
Geo
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

ha

Post by Geo »

Hows everyone's car doing?
cleantune
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Re: ha

Post by cleantune »

Still looking for a reputable body shop to fix a rust spot. Nissan why oh why did you not make the s-chassis out of aluminum?!

hows your build going?
For SALE !!! >>http://www.ka-t.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 44#p537044 <<

Buildthread: http://www.ka-t.org/forums/viewtopic.ph ... 46#p537046
instagram: @cleantune / @siks_tehn_racing
street_240sx
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by street_240sx »

mine is sitting outside, waiting for me to afford an ecu so i can finally turbo it years later. tried getting it going na but it doesnt like having a dizzy or a maf straight to the tb.
03 evo8 gsr: stroker 2.3 ;)

04 evo8 gsr: totalled

96 integra gsr: sold

89 s13 coupe: stock dohc, gt3076, megasquirt

started 3/15/08, running 1/18/09, finally turbo 2/9/14 lmfao
shift_down
SuperMod

Post by shift_down »

Im focusing on exterior mods now.
I just bought some s13.5 West Yokohoma fenders
Im planning on getting 30mm rear over fenders and then wheels to put it all together.
Come at me bro

Fast
Reliable
Cheap;
You can only pick two, so choose wisely!

My build thread: viewtopic.php?t=57539
slo240

Post by slo240 »

Waiting until I'm out of school to get all the turbo goodies. Driving nicely though and does decent in the snow with blizzaks on the rear and 2 sand bags in the hatch. I do have to replace the entire rack and pinon assembly this spring though. :/
JIC FLTA2s, tanabe underbody brace, JIC RUCAs, JIC traction rods, JIC rear strut bar

Built ka24de: Eagle rods, JE pistons 9:1, APR main & head studs, beck & arnley bearings, felpro gasket kit, N62 MAF, dual exhaust cam setup, AFC Neo, Innovate MXT-L wideband
Marcus
Wearer of Missing G-Strings!

Post by Marcus »

Waiting for me to bite the bullet and wrap $500+ in getting new electrical service to the house to get the welder operational and finish the piping FINALLY!
signals13
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by signals13 »

Just trying to finish tuning I need to buy the Nistune license, unless somebody can hook me up with one for cheap? lol
mmmS13
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by mmmS13 »

I sold my car a few months ago :( (joined the navy & didnt need it anymore/ shouldnt need it for awhile) & the guy who bought it texted me a few weeks back, the motor finally went :( 235k miles on the motor though @16psi going to start budgeting myself and start saving for a GTR :D until a women comes along and destroys my plans. If not a GTR ill build almost anything with an end goal of 600whp :D

& I love the new smilies that were added when the site got an update :blue:
230k stock block
50 trim 16psi
810cc DW's
Z32 MAF
Enthalpy Tuned
*Sold*
Evo X Cornfed

http://www.youtube.com/LGmmkay
^ Youtube Channel ^

viewtopic.php?p=496648#496648
^ Build Thread ^

viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
^ Considering E-Mance? Read this ^
500hpKA240sx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by 500hpKA240sx »

cleantune wrote:Still looking for a reputable body shop to fix a rust spot. Nissan why oh why did you not make the s-chassis out of aluminum?!

hows your build going?
FUUCKK if our chassis were aluminum I wouldnt need boost lmao (doesnt mean I would do it) if you were close Id fix the rust for almost nothing just b/c I love 40's and breaks my heart to see one go down a long fighting road against cancer lol
viewtopic.php?t=53160&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Paul Walker- 1973-2013 Race In Paradise. you will be forever missed
cleantune
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by cleantune »

500hpKA240sx wrote: if our chassis were aluminum I wouldnt need boost lmao (doesnt mean I wouldn't do it) if you were close Id fix the rust for almost nothing just b/c I love 40's and breaks my heart to see one go down a long fighting road against cancer lol
hah, how sick would that be, an aluminum 240 chassis with a KA-T in it... oh the possibilities haha. You would fix this for me? ugh, if only I was closer. Oh well the search continues.
This is what I'm working with:

There were two holes in the inner fender (it looked like they were meant to be there for plastic clips or something), anyways some water got in there, just sat, and started working its reign of terror on the metal. The bits of tape are just on there so I can keep tabs on its progression.

In the meantime I'm going to try to rebuild my power steering pump, I think the seals finally went on it
... power steering fluid all over the floor, oh yea :dance: .

Hows everyone else doing on their projects? making progress?

500hpKA240sx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by 500hpKA240sx »

thats a fairly easy fix a little time consuming maybe a day for each side and the holes are for water drainage, its a sun roof correct? if you pop the sun roof open you will see in each corner there are holes and inside the A-pillar and B-pillars there are rubber tubes that allow the water to drain down into the rocker panels, It was a very stupid set up but nothing you can really do about it besides weld up the holes in the roof but you have to make sure you dry the roof after a wash or rain so the roof doesnt rust. you have them in your doors as well.
viewtopic.php?t=53160&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Paul Walker- 1973-2013 Race In Paradise. you will be forever missed
cleantune
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by cleantune »

Hah, lets play "guess what part of the car that is", my fault I didn't specify. Its the passenger rear rocker panel just in front of the rear wheel, and the other wheel well didn't have the predrilled holes- I dunno, its weird.

The drainage thing you mentioned is interesting though, I'll have to checkout the sunroof drainage system and see if there are any other places the water could be coming in from, thanks!

drifting1two40

Post by drifting1two40 »

Waiting for w2s to file taxes to afford ka24de rebuild. Jist put a 255 in last month. Just drifting here and there till then