New / Old Projct Restarted - Check out the Guide

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
ChicagoS14T
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

New / Old Projct Restarted - Check out the Guide

Post by ChicagoS14T »

I know there are lots of stickies and threads and other stuff floating around the internet, but this is an idea that was sparked by a forum member and me years ago so finally I am giving it one more shot to get it finished up and done right. So please check it out and I appreciate all comments, criticism, ideas, etc.

http://240sxguide.wordpress.com/

I am looking for cars to feature as well and any writeups, DIY info, pictures etc. Thanks
1995 IAP kit: 210whp @ 5psi - SOLD
1JZGTE swap soon
1990 SOHC Auto - parting out
www.240sxguide.com
dj_smooth
240sx Wannabe

Re: New / Old Projct Restarted - Check out the Guide

Post by dj_smooth »

I love the photography. Definitely well done.
ChicagoS14T
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by ChicagoS14T »

Now new and short address: www.240sxguide.com
1995 IAP kit: 210whp @ 5psi - SOLD
1JZGTE swap soon
1990 SOHC Auto - parting out
www.240sxguide.com
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

I overlooked this thread when you first posted this. I like this a lot, and I feel like many forum members would support a site like this. There is definitely a need for a more compressed "service" for ka-t information. There are a lot of tips and tricks you learn along the way that don't always show up in the older articles that are still the top of Google, and a need for proper information in one place.

I realize it is a work in progress, but I'm stickying it for visibility. And maybe motivation ;)

You certainly have my support on this!

Btw, are you still parting our your SOHC? Looking for alternator mounting bracket, tensioner, and water outlet neck if you've got those :)
R.I.P. 1990 Red Hatch - DOHC 5 speed // CP 9:1 - Eagle Rods - Clevite - ARP // Holset HX35 - 20psi daily - MSPNP2
8-bit wrote:You could spend your life building a ladder to the moon, or work for 5 years to pay for a trip.
S14wayz
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by S14wayz »

nice layout on the site, I miss the featured ride section on this site and I like how you have something similar on your site. I think incorporated to that more detailed specs/dyno sheets for the cars would be badass. Looks great though
My S14 Build Thread
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=59534
240sxfan6882

Post by 240sxfan6882 »

Good work! We should all start contributing to it. Even little guides like "checking your intake for boost leaks & how to make a boost leak tester" can help a ton of people.
I want to do one for stabbing distributors correctly the easy way - there's a lot of guides and each one has a little bit that the others are missing, and condensing that info into one post with pictures (and even a video) will help out a TON of people.
I'll see if I work on this one of these days and we can post it up.
drunknmunky

Post by drunknmunky »

Great work!
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

This guy has since disappeared - I hope he comes back.
R.I.P. 1990 Red Hatch - DOHC 5 speed // CP 9:1 - Eagle Rods - Clevite - ARP // Holset HX35 - 20psi daily - MSPNP2
8-bit wrote:You could spend your life building a ladder to the moon, or work for 5 years to pay for a trip.