i got it guys

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
cham
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

i got it guys

Post by cham »

After 8 years of dicking around, I've finally gotten serious about boosting my car. I received my RS ENTHALPY tuned ecu today. It's tuned for 1100cc fic injectors, t3t4 turbonetics. E85/93 for back up incase the local station runs out of E85. As for the motor, nothing fancy. Just bottom end built and bored over .20 and Arp everything. All gauges are installed, aluminum drive shaft, j30 rear diff and axles. Also installed the areomotive 340 stealth. I'm waiting on a set of xxr 969's. Then I can install the z brakes and ss lines. After that I'll put on my kouki front . I Still need a hood. I Haven't decided what aero to go with yet. The bad thing is I have to work this weekend, so I don't have time to install any of the major parts. I'll be ordering a spec stage 3 from enjuku Friday. Anyone that knows a better deal for less than $300, let me know. I started a photo bucket just for this website. So I'll try to post pics as I go
shift_down
SuperMod

Re: i got it guys

Post by shift_down »

NICE! you should be making good power with this setup.
This is a little over 300$ but it is the most cost efficient way to do it I believe:
http://www.enjukuracing.com/products/Co ... grade.html

the OE style clutch is rated for 400HP and is 339$
The 6 puck clutch is rated for 500HP and is 379$

It comes with the flywheel, throw out, and pilot
Come at me bro

Fast
Reliable
Cheap;
You can only pick two, so choose wisely!

My build thread: viewtopic.php?t=57539
cham

Post by cham »

I forgot to tell you guys. About 10 years ago there was 2 shops advertising KA builds. Top hat performance out of Conyers Ga. And HRT out of Raleigh Nc. Top hat claimed they were cheaper due to in house machine shop access. So since I was going to visit family in Atlanta, I dropped off parts from AMS. Back then AMS had a turbo 240 section on their website. Ivan was the man back then. So I used arias pistons and Ka sportsman rods, the 1ST SET THAT CAME OUT. I PAID $550. AMS oil kit, timing kit, Clevite bearings. MAN I WAS PISSED WHEN THE PRICE DROPPED LATER on those rods. anyways. My engine and head was hot tanked, line bored. All the goodies. Installed the engine months later and it had a horrible tick. I put 50,000 miles on this engine. Had 2 head gaskets, timing kit done twice. To this day it has a slight tic. Worse on cold morning when until it warms up. I've destroy 2 engines so I kniw rod knock. This ain't rod knock. Anyways the engine runs flawlessly so I'm gonna boost it. This winter I plan on taking it to Hrt do rebuild and upgrade the head. Then I plan on changing both manifolds and put on a nice precision turbo. Thanks for reading my history..lol..Im gonna check on that clutch. Thanks for the info
Zzz98
NooB

Post by Zzz98 »

I second the competition white bunny clutch. Holds a lot of power yet pedal feel is almost stock. Had mines for 4-5 months now and it handles clutch kicks and launches very well. THmotorsports quoted me $310 for the OE disk version.
cham

Post by cham »

Great news guys. After 2days of calling every company that sales competition clutches, I did find motorsports to be cheaper. But they are out of stock for 5 weeks. So I called my old reliable enjuku racing. Enjuku is like $100 more on everything. So I says what kind of deal can you give? Price match was the key words. So the white bunny was 319 and upgraded 6puck was $332 with free shipping. Wesley at enjuku hooked me up with the same deal. Woop, Woop. O yeah
shift_down
SuperMod

Post by shift_down »

Awesome! Post pics of stuff once you get it in. Good luck!
Come at me bro

Fast
Reliable
Cheap;
You can only pick two, so choose wisely!

My build thread: viewtopic.php?t=57539