Evotion exhaust????

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
bmar19
Dreams of owning a 240!

Evotion exhaust????

Post by bmar19 »

Hey guys..got my 240 a while back and it had an evotion exhaust tip on it....does anyone know anything about it...is it any good? i can't find anything.....i google evotion exhaust and it sends me to mitsubishi evos lol ill have to get pics posted....tomorrow unless i find some old ones on my computer....Hope someone knows about em...thanks
500hpKA240sx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Re: Evotion exhaust????

Post by 500hpKA240sx »

someone prolly got one for cheap and welded it on the 240
viewtopic.php?t=53160&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Paul Walker- 1973-2013 Race In Paradise. you will be forever missed
bmar19
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by bmar19 »

well i plan to do a custom 3 inch exhaust with a resonator and most likely will just weld on this evotion tip...http://www.autoaccessorysite.com/perfor ... xhaust.htm this is like all i can find!!! yet the body of mine is more black and the tip is polished with the discolored burns at the end (forgot what thats called lol) .... i don't want rasp...thats my only concern...just want a deep sound nothing loud with no rasp at high rpm
500hpKA240sx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by 500hpKA240sx »

Holy **** that's expensive... Before you go buying that look into resonators from Aero. I have one on order right now and it was like 40 bucks and they make muffler tips like the one you posted and it has a pretty cool idea done on the inside. Suppose to help draw the air out of the exhaust to increase air flow
viewtopic.php?t=53160&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Paul Walker- 1973-2013 Race In Paradise. you will be forever missed
s14fiend
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by s14fiend »

I have one currently not on my car it has rx7 "re amemia" downward style slant with the tip being weld - sectioned downward. I purchased it like in 2004 when I first got the car I was 17 and bought it off a dude with a RHD S14 on boost that was switching to hks and they where also fairly expensive.

You get what you pay for and it sounds fairly good.

The one I have sounds good very deep note to it but still loud it's comparable to HKS OR APEXI in sound no rice burner sound. Mind you my car was turbo when running that exhaust .

The downside is that the exhaust is a higher line of the ricer company "Toucan" not sure if I spelled it right or not. But it was a company from the mid to late 90s ricer car days.

Again overall it shouldnt sound **** on a turbo car but don't quote me cause the company could be a hit or miss since they are no longer in business .