Im BAAAAAAAACKKKKKK

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
all shal perrish
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Im BAAAAAAAACKKKKKK

Post by all shal perrish »

just decided to pull out the old **** box and see what it can still do for power numbers. i own a concrete company, and our nabors are a subaru performance shop with a 4wd dyno only 20 steps away.

im sure some of you old school guys remember me.

just ordered this morning - chasebays harness - aem infinity - bosch 044- 5 bar map sensor and a few other goodies.

on the list for tomorrow is a borg warner s300sxe
www.autovaughnperformance.com

NISTUNE EXCELLENT TUNING AT AN EXCELLENT PRICE (pm with questions regarding)

I AM ON THE HUNT FOR JWT CAM GEARS..
if you have some, pm me
adamky
SuperMod

Re: Im BAAAAAAAACKKKKKK

Post by adamky »

Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to seeing you spinnin those gigantic tires again!
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
--> YouTube channel --> my build thread
all shal perrish

hopefully there wont be to much spinning, just threw a set of mickey Thompson et streets on.

275/60/15 's (thats 10.5"x 28" )

if you have some, pm me
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

Sh!t, I have a NIB Bosch 044 that I could have sold you and saved you some money. I was planning to put it up here with the rest of my stuff to sell.

Good choice on the tires. I have ET streets on my spare Z32-TT wheels.
Wiseco/Eagle, JWT S1 cams, BC valve springs, PT5857, ID1700 injectors, SR20DET ECU w/ Nismotronic, COP conversion with LS ignition coils, etc, etc...
s14fiend
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by s14fiend »

NOICE that Username does look familiar..... cool new parts list. Looking forward to that motivation..... I want to learn how to build a harness for this car and the AEM Infinity.
all shal perrish

so i canceled the aem infinity.
ill now be going with a link g4 + extreme ecu.
and also think i may be going with a surge tank and dual 044's depending on how things go on the dyno.

if you have some, pm me
duncan351
KA-T.org Featured Ride
KA-T.org Featured Ride

Post by duncan351 »

I have heard good things about that Link4. Why not just go with the new Walbro's that are intake and you still get to keep you trunk? The walboro are incredibly reliable. Nothing like the old stuff. Two of these have gotten me to 800 E85 with plenty more fuel to spare.

Oh and hey, welcome back !! Since you're looking at engine management take a peak at the ECUmaster EMU. You get alot of bang for the buck!
843whp @ 40psi
761/596 Tq 33psi 6766
http://www.enginerebuild.net
"Anyone can make power but how long can you make it last?"
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

duncan351 wrote: Two of these have gotten me to 800 E85 with plenty more fuel to spare.
Oh dang! You should be giving those liter bikes a good run for their money now, no? Have you had any issues with the new fuel setup at all? What do you use to trigger the second pump to kick on? They have internal check valves for when you're only running one of the two pumps, don't they?

The new Walbros really do seem to have a better rep than the old ones. And I think they're the highest flowing in-tank that you can get right now. I'm going to be running one to start off with and it should be good for at least 500whp.

Adam, look at the Power House Racing billet fuel hat if you want to keep the stock tank. That's what Duron is running and that's what I will be running very soon.
http://www.powerhouseracing.com/p-4597- ... 3-r34.aspx
s14fiend

Post by s14fiend »

I saw that billet fuel hat before looks like a really nice piece..... I am pretty sure it would outlast the vehicle and/or setup.
Caveit77777
240sx Wannabe

Post by Caveit77777 »

Well damn welcome back! Chase bays harness is definitely a nice way to get the ball rolling again!
1996 Zenki: Arias 8.8:1 Forged Pistons, AMS Sportsman Series Rods, Tial 38mm, 370cc, Fel-pro Gaskets, New Stock Crank, Nismo Thermo, Nismo Mounts, Dual Canister Exhaust, Walbro 255, T3/T4 Turbo, Mishimoto Rad, Isis Fans, HKS SSQV, SPL Tension Rods, GAB Revo Sport II Coilovers, Enthalpy Tuned... more to come
all shal perrish

to be honest guys, with my company this car is just a distraction / sponsored "marketing build" (lol @ the marketing build) i have been basically 100% OUT OF THE GAME as far as any new developments in the last 4 years to everything automotive.

i am 100% OPEN to suggestions on turbo choices for 900+ on e85 and 700+ on pump +LOTS OF METH
as it sits i have -8 feed and return lines, the motor is built and ready for whatever i want to throw at it.

i know this is insulting, but honesty hurts. i WILL NO BE TUNING my car this time around as i have forgotten a lot of the little things in the past few years due to my business with my company. the good news however is, my nabors at my office own a dyno and the guy is phenomenal at tuning. so im going to do some polished concrete for them, there going to tune my car.

the guy tuning it says he is super proficient and verry comfortable with the link ecu's and the g4+extreme has the most expand-ability according to the guy tuning it so that is the platform i was planning on using. the major downside is i cant seem to track down anyone who makes harness for that ecu specifically. As i think i mentioned before, i don't have TONS of time, and i defienetly dont have the spare time to make my own engine harness.

anyway, enough of that pointless rant,
any recommendations for ecu's fueling or turbo setups are welcome!

also, since I've been gone., how do you post pics here? i have some pics of the work we do and our shop and obviously the car id love to post but don't remember how to.

good to be back

if you have some, pm me
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

You can either attach them to the post, or upload to Photobucket/Flickr and post the "img" tagged links. Hit me up if you need any help.
R34SR

Post by R34SR »

Nice to know some dinosaurs still exist:)
MEGASQUIRT 2 PNP
AEM IGN1A COILS
EAGLE-ARP-SUPERTECH 9:1 KA24DE
BW S257 SX-E .78AR
ID1050x Injectors
Full Race twin scroll manifold
ISIS FMIC
Mazworx z32 tranny swap
CTS V CALIPERS
STANCE LX+ Coilovers
J30 LSD
AME FS01 WHEELS 18X9 +25

TinyT wrote:for the love of god, post your setup, do you really think you can get an answer after saying HI ME CAR HAS TURBO NOW BUT I CANT BWAAA PSHH WITH IT WHATS WRONG
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

Updates?
all shal perrish

so,
just got the 6466 turbo the other day, new ati dampener, supertech valve springs, jws3 cams some rb26 head studs and a cosworth head gasket. still waiting for the milspec wiring harness to arive, and the full race manifold as well.

today i will be taking the block to be machined, and POSSIBLY doing new pistons and rods as well depending on how the block checks out.

the new link g4+ extreme ecu has finally arived and i cant wait to get it plugged in and working!

aside from that, not any huge crazy updates. in the near future the car should be running i hope!!!

lastly, i just finished throwing on some arp wheel studs.

if you have some, pm me
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

Updates??
all shal perrish

just waiting on people to get back with parts that have been paid for. the wiring harness is still not done, the machine shop has STILL not gotten back to me with piston measurments or even begun work on drilling the block for the rb26 head studs.

right now im just sitting and waiting :(

if you have some, pm me
adamky
SuperMod

Post by adamky »

Okay, just checking. Looking forward to pics of new parts.

Is Auto Vaughn Performance still around? I tried flashing a Nistune board for a forum member a few weeks ago and I noticed that it had AVP written on it.
Bubba

Post by Bubba »

all shal perrish wrote:just waiting on people to get back with parts that have been paid for. the wiring harness is still not done, the machine shop has STILL not gotten back to me with piston measurments or even begun work on drilling the block for the rb26 head studs.

right now im just sitting and waiting :(
Be ready to wait... and wait....and wait for that harness.
I try to recommened people do extra research and look to other suppliers for wiring harnesses.

My harness took right at 6 months to be completed and delivered to me. When I got it, it was fuuuuuuucked! There were wires pinned in wrong locations, wires not pinned at all, free hanging wires with no labels, etc...

I sent it back more than once only to receive the harness in the exact same condition minus one or two wires actually being relocated to their proper locations after having to tell them myself which wires weren't pinned properly.

Luckily a friend of mine is a wiring genius and redoing the plugs for me so I can use the harness rather than hang it from the ceiling as an expensive reminder.
My car is dead stock.... ish

http://mobileimports.freeforums.org
KAzoom
NooB

Post by KAzoom »

all shal perrish wrote:hopefully there wont be to much spinning, just threw a set of mickey Thompson et streets on.

275/60/15 's (thats 10.5"x 28" )
I've recently checked out the Mickey Thompson rims on the site. Anyway, how was the performance of the tires?