300 hp ka24det ISR

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
singlejingles13
Learners Permit

300 hp ka24det ISR

Post by singlejingles13 »

Hello everyone! starting to get the hang of this site.

So lately i've been posting a few questions related to my ka-t build. Now i think i have a understanding of all what i need.
First off let me start by saying where im starting off from.

S13 ka24de bottom end block that's being rebuilt. Stock internals

the top end will be a s14 ka24de head. Upper timing chain cover will be s14 and lower timing chain cover will be s13
intake manifold will remain stock.

Going with 550 injectors, z32 maf and JWT ECU? ( this is the part im still not sure on what to go with chime in if you have suggestions. )

Ill be going with ISR turbo kit and here's the link. http://www.enjukuracing.com/products/is ... fgodcNoABw

ill call and have a blow off valve flange added / and ill be going with Greddy type FV. here's the link :

http://www.enjukuracing.com/products/gr ... e-new.html

If i could get some suggestions for a waste gate that would be greatttttt.

the obvious with the oil lines and bung.

Anything you guys could help me with i would greatly appreciate it!
modulation
240sx Wannabe

Re: 300 hp ka24det ISR

Post by modulation »

Before you order the kit you might want to call and ask that company what the backorder time is, it might be months from my experience.

If you're not going to go Blow through or MAP I would suggest recirculating BOV which would require getting a return fitting welded on intake pre-turbo but post maf.

You don't need a wastegate as the ISR turbo has one already but you might want to start thinking about a manual or electronic boost controller, or a replacement wastegate that you can adjust boost on.
R34SR
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Re: 300 hp ka24det ISR

Post by R34SR »

I had a full isis ( now isr ) setup.....that turbo will make alot of power and torque down low but fall flat after 5500 rpm. I made 340wtq but only 280whp at something like 18 to 20psi with 102 octane..I regret not testing the setup with 264 cams. Im certain bigger cams will crack 300whp......anyways more importantly im a firm believer in proper tuning....megasquirt pnp is still i think the best bang for your buck.....not a fan of mail order tunes.
MEGASQUIRT 2 PNP
AEM IGN1A COILS
EAGLE-ARP-SUPERTECH 9:1 KA24DE
BW S257 SX-E .78AR
ID1050x Injectors
Full Race twin scroll manifold
ISIS FMIC
Mazworx z32 tranny swap
CTS V CALIPERS
STANCE LX+ Coilovers
J30 LSD
AME FS01 WHEELS 18X9 +25

TinyT wrote:for the love of god, post your setup, do you really think you can get an answer after saying HI ME CAR HAS TURBO NOW BUT I CANT BWAAA PSHH WITH IT WHATS WRONG