New to Ka-t. Need advice on a Ka-t build

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
esau240sx
NooB

New to Ka-t. Need advice on a Ka-t build

Post by esau240sx »

Hello, so recently I have picked up a t25 turbo and I also have a bottom mount turbo manifold. I also have an ecu that has been tuned for a t25, sr injectors 370cc, and stock maf. In addition, I have the piping and just need the intercooler. My fuel pump has been upgraded to a z32 pump. What else do I need to complete the build. BTW im not planning to go more than 8psi of boost.
tuzzio
240sx Wannabe

Re: New to Ka-t. Need advice on a Ka-t build

Post by tuzzio »

as long as your parts match the tune, you should be good.
Absolutely get a wideband, just buy an AEM UEGO and be done with it. Its a very important tool. You'll obviously need oil feed/return lines and a tapped oil pan, as well as a downpipe.
esau240sx
NooB

Post by esau240sx »

Everything matches up with the tune I have . And thanks I’ll look into getting a wideband. Yeah I’ll be doing the oil lines and whatnot . Thanks for the input. I can’t wait to have it running.
EnnEssEnnKAT
NooB

Post by EnnEssEnnKAT »

You'll need to figure out your PCV. The way it is setup stock would result in you pressurizing the block. If you have any vacuum leaks under the manifold those need to be fixed, and by the way it's a great time to clean up/reduce the amount of vacuum plugs or excess hoses while you're in there.