SINGLE CAM SOLID LIFTERS

Dream about your 240's turbo power in this forum.
HarveyPerformance
NooB

SINGLE CAM SOLID LIFTERS

Post by HarveyPerformance »

Hello everyone, I am new again to this forum. I want to gauge interest in the single cam KA24E engine solid lifters. Primarily I want to find out how many people are actually interested in investing into the Single cam KA Platform. I have not been able to find anyone who actually supplies the single cam solid lifter conversion lately. Any conversion kit that I have found is rather expensive averaging around $350-$400.

I am interested in starting production of a new Harvey Performance KA24E solid lifter conversion and I need the communities help in deciding if it would be worth the effort to help fellow enthusiasts eliminate the annoying hydo lifter collapse.

I have produced several kits so far that have stood up well to the abuse we put them through (8 drift events and countless drag races on one kit) on turbo and non turbo motors alike.

Again, I am only attempting to gauge a general interest. If there are potential customers interested I would be able to supply videos, pictures, and testimonials to the reliability of my kit.

Pricing would be set @: $230 for the complete conversion kit.
CONTACT @
Harveyperformance@gmail.com