HELP oil out the spark plug hole!

Basic tech questions such as future setups, different turbo kits, car diagnosis, etc
turbo2nr
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

HELP oil out the spark plug hole!

Post by turbo2nr »

started up the car to put it into the garage, and i noticed a wierd noise, kina like a hi pitched squeel for the belts but louder and it was constart, also i noticed some white smoke for them exhaust.
let the car warm up and shut it off, decied to check the plugs, pulled out cyd 1 plug and oil came squirting out with it, a lot like 1.5 cap full..

what can it be.?

symptons: white smoke light/constant squeeling hi pitched/ oil form cyd 1.

the rest of the cyld are fine..

only thing wired was that my wastegate is not holding constant boost and i spiked to 14psi on the hi way, but my a/f were at 11.6:1 and i let off right away..

my motor is bone stock, turbo is a 62-1 t4. i was on 8psi, before the wastegate faiur..

im thinking its the ring lands on cyd 1. but wouldnt that be blue smoke and wount i have oil out the breather?

or could it be the head gasket startng to fail. maybe the head lifted due to boost spike and let oil seep in? i dont know
some one help me please..

btw did a compression test, i got 180 on all for cyld. its wired, but the white smoke and wierd noise is stil there.. and i got no more oil in that one clyd, after i did the comp test i checked that plug again and it was dry.. what could it be?
R.i.p. 97 s14
96 s14 ka-t
wanabefast
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by wanabefast »

valve cover gasket
boker240
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by boker240 »

yea, what he said, u know that one in the middle of valve cover,spark plug gasket is what u could call it.
arias 8.8.1,615 tomie inj.,clevite bearings,arp 10mm hs,z32 maf,jwt ecu,intake butterflies removed,all emissions removed,cx rad. dif dual fan controller,altima dual fans,fidanza fw,stage 3 clutch,solid d shaft,j30 rearend,energy suspension bushings,kyb struts,155 lbs weight reduction.
currently n/a.

He'll probably blow the motor, and then join the army of retards who hate on KA's for no good reason.
S13DriiftNut
NooB

Post by S13DriiftNut »

what they said ^^^^^^^^ haha
turbos=fun times!
240racr
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by 240racr »

Yep, gasket. I have gone through 3 of them.
Supertech pistons (10.5:1), eagle rods,
cometic headgasket
Precision T3/T4
mild p&p, pdm tri-flow turbo cams, custom exhaust, ETS mani and dump
Fully balanced rotating assembly, ACT clutch
AMS Fuel Kit (65lb injectors), meth/water injection, ebay fmic,
elec fans, z32 brakes, AEM EMS
360WHP
TanManS14
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by TanManS14 »

Mine didnt squirty like that, but it'd be all over my plug wire. For some reason its a reall finiquy gasket.
It's always broken.