Sr t25 Turbo setup, help?

Basic tech questions such as future setups, different turbo kits, car diagnosis, etc
s13Rxn
NooB

Sr t25 Turbo setup, help?

Post by s13Rxn »

Before I start, I want everyone to know that I am new to this turboing thingy and I had done research, and found interesting facts but not what I really needed to in order to take action. I read numerous threads every nights until my eyes turn red and i get knock out on my desk. So thats out of the way.

I have a 1993 s13 hatchback, 105k miles...great condition and check compression, etc and its good. My goal is to reach around 200hp-230hp and i know its is not a lot, and in the future I will want more power (but "with great power comes great responsibility," haha) and I can't handle the great responsibilities right now. So I decided to build my Ka motor to around 200hp-230hp and have a little fun, to learn, grow, and then you know.

So far I brought the following:
Sr T25 turbo (i heard good thing about turbo car so this turbo got me started)
ISIS V2 Tubular Exhaust turbo manifold (Bottom mount)
Sr 370cc injectors
Apexi 3" exhaust
ISIS M-Spec Front Mount intercooler kit for s13 ka24de (about to buy it)

The parts I still need:
blow off valve
downpipe 2.5"
fuel control
apexi SAFC2
Greddy Emanage

AND a Good Tune!

I read the turbo for dummies and currently following it.
Overall, I need help finding threads ( i try the search button), articles, links, website, or anyone that have a build s13 ka24de with stock internal with a setup with sr t25 turbo. Or it will be greatly appreciated if you guy can recommend parts better than the one i listed above that I didnt get yet...or any advices would be great.

Thank you
Kevin
Jus14
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by Jus14 »

Well an safc and emanage would technically be tuning devices therefore you wont need them or fuel tuning if you do plan getting a good tune such as MSII or nistune unless you use a chipped ecu then the afc will be helpful...also to your list a wideband is a must
Zip Tie Racing
www.NissanNation.com