Aem UEGO wideband wiring

Basic tech questions such as future setups, different turbo kits, car diagnosis, etc
YadPwns
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Aem UEGO wideband wiring

Post by YadPwns »

I was thinking I would wire up my wideband the same way I have my boost gauge wired which is from my dimmer switch which the boost gauge only lights up when I turn on my lights. Now my question would be will be a constant 10v+ even If I do not have my lights turned on? Just asking since I will be doing tomorrow and a heads up would be nice. Even though I will just find out tomorrow with my trusty voltmeter :P .
95 S14 240SX KA-T

Godspeed 50 .63 A/R Trim T3/T4
Godspeed Cast Iron Manifold
Godspeed 38mm External Wastegate
Godspeed Type RS BOV
Agency Power Boost Controller
AEM Wideband UEGO
Isis KA24DE Intercooler Kit
Aeromotive 340LPH Fuel Pump
370cc Fuel Injectors
Efi Specialties Ecu (370cc , Stock MAF tune)
Megan Racing Motor and Transmission Mounts
eBay Fuel Pressure Regulator
emo_tactical9
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by emo_tactical9 »

I used the ECU power and ground. I believe that is what it says to do in the manual.
Just call me Adam.
95 240: DIYPNP and T28.
08 Honda Fit
84 200sx: Sold after almost 10 years.
My file hosting:Calum,MegaSquirt,FSM
240sxfan6882

Post by 240sxfan6882 »

I just ran an isolated wire and fuse from the battery and use a relay to power on all of my gauges. That way if something electrical goes wrong it's very easy to isolate and it keeps other fused from being blown due to loads.
YadPwns

Post by YadPwns »

240sxfan6882 wrote:I just ran an isolated wire and fuse from the battery and use a relay to power on all of my gauges. That way if something electrical goes wrong it's very easy to isolate and it keeps other fused from being blown due to loads.
I an completely lost when it comes to electrical work. You just spoke Chinese to me lol, I do know how to solder two wires together and use a voltmeter. Other than that I'd pretty much need baby instructions if one of you is patient enough
:cry:
95 S14 240SX KA-T

Godspeed 50 .63 A/R Trim T3/T4
Godspeed Cast Iron Manifold
Godspeed 38mm External Wastegate
Godspeed Type RS BOV
Agency Power Boost Controller
AEM Wideband UEGO
Isis KA24DE Intercooler Kit
Aeromotive 340LPH Fuel Pump
370cc Fuel Injectors
Efi Specialties Ecu (370cc , Stock MAF tune)
Megan Racing Motor and Transmission Mounts
eBay Fuel Pressure Regulator
240sxfan6882

Post by 240sxfan6882 »

YadPwns wrote:
240sxfan6882 wrote:I just ran an isolated wire and fuse from the battery and use a relay to power on all of my gauges. That way if something electrical goes wrong it's very easy to isolate and it keeps other fused from being blown due to loads.
I an completely lost when it comes to electrical work. You just spoke Chinese to me lol, I do know how to solder two wires together and use a voltmeter. Other than that I'd pretty much need baby instructions if one of you is patient enough
:cry:
I didnt know anything either. I learned about using relays from looking at wiring instructions for hardwiring walbro fuel pumps. its so easy youll laugh!! lol
Freise

Post by Freise »

I agree on putting it on a separate circuit. I've got a positive line going from battery to a relay, the signal for the relay is my cigarette lighter circuit, and that powers my wideband, water temp, boost, oil pressure, and efans.
95 240sx KA24DE-T
S15 Injectors
Z32 blow through