i did something to my car and ordered me some presents

Basic tech questions such as future setups, different turbo kits, car diagnosis, etc
Cerdafied
Dreams of owning a 240!

i did something to my car and ordered me some presents

Post by Cerdafied »

i know this has been done already but ...i decided after going threw 2 cheap as manifolds that maybe it would be best to mod a sr manifold and well ...it came out pretty good spools quick and the sound it makes on throttle is pretty relaxing ...just one problem the nuts under the manifold are so tight to get to i need a low profile wrench ....im happy Nismotronic board on the way ..street tune soon and i got to install my greedy profec b spec 2 ebc... thinking of turning up my boost to 12psi

i have a stock block and 170 compression on all cylinders t25 with a front mount and 370 cc injectors ...any one see a problem to me turning up the boost
:?:
i just like driving even if its a bucket
Cerdafied
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by Cerdafied »

i know a t25 spools super fast but its almost instantaneous with the sr manifold ...the tubular ones i noticed spooled alittle slower before they cracked
shift_down
SuperMod

Post by shift_down »

Pics of the mani? :D

You can turn up boost, until your maf cant read it, your injectors/fuel pump cant supply it, or you cant control your timing/fuel adequately enough at a certain boost level. 12psi would be alright I believe

Edit: From what I read of your first post, you have no way of tuning?
Come at me bro

Fast
Reliable
Cheap;
You can only pick two, so choose wisely!

My build thread: viewtopic.php?t=57539
Freise
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by Freise »

12 psi is fine for the turbo, I ran 11 psi with 13 psi spikes on my T25, like shift_down said watch your fuel injectors/pump/maf (and definitely wait until you have a tuning solution). I would be most worried about maxing out those injectors, I was running around 80-90% duty cycle when i hit 13psi on 440cc injectors, so make sure you keep an eye on your afrs
95 240sx KA24DE-T
S15 Injectors
Z32 blow through
z240xs
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by z240xs »

id tell ya to go for it, possible get a SAFC for tuning purposes of course
boosting it! solving it!
Silviadream87
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by Silviadream87 »

He says in first post that he has nismotronic board on the way
Always make sure the juice is worth the squeeze!!

91 240sx turbo-first rwd and loving it
Cerdafied
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by Cerdafied »

damn took me a while to reply ...ill get picks up of the manifold ..i had a enthalpy board but decided to go with nismotronics ...its here now ...just have to buy another ecu so my tuner can solder the pins for consult to usb and get ready for my street tune as for the sr manifold that thing is pretty bad ass and have scince figured out how to tighten the bolts down real good .
Cerdafied
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by Cerdafied »

One more thing about the sr manifold which i know every body knows but i wanted to point it out anyways....so much brake line clearance ..now im not scared to go to the cayons...i been street racing the my 240 for some months now because i was scared the brake fluid would boil over if i was to go back to canyons but now that worry is gone