AEM Infinity

Basic tech questions such as future setups, different turbo kits, car diagnosis, etc
M3LVIN
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

AEM Infinity

Post by M3LVIN »

Hey guys. Who all on here is running Infinity on their KA24DE? Going to be switching from Series 2 and want to see what people think!
street_240sx
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Re: AEM Infinity

Post by street_240sx »

I currently run ms2 but ive been thinking about going to infinity. Lots of my buddys run ms3 pro and have no issues, it can do about anything you need. A shop was telling me that infinity is pretty good since aem more or less had another company make it for them. If you already like series 2 the infinity is probably a good upgrade since its more like a haltech. I havent had any experience besides a guy with a 2jz running it
03 evo8 gsr: stroker 2.3 ;)

04 evo8 gsr: totalled

96 integra gsr: sold

89 s13 coupe: stock dohc, gt3076, megasquirt

started 3/15/08, running 1/18/09, finally turbo 2/9/14 lmfao
M3LVIN

Post by M3LVIN »

I think I'll like the upgrade as well. My roommate is running the Infinity on his SR'd S13 and loves it. I already ordered the connector kit from Wiring Specialties and will be making my harness as soon as it arrives. Will keep this thread updated as I order/make pieces to do the swap.
mt2forty

Post by mt2forty »

Are you having trouble with the series 2? Or why are you looking to upgrade?
mt2forty

Post by mt2forty »

mt2forty wrote:Are you having trouble with the series 2? Or why are you looking to upgrade?
Nevermind, I see your other thread...