Updated Myspace page.

All non-car chat in here...discuss the weather, politics or whatever.
Marcus
Wearer of Missing G-Strings!

Updated Myspace page.

Post by Marcus »

I finally gave in guys, so add my pimp ass!

www.myspace.com/nizmo240
Koukster
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by Koukster »

damn, we've lost another one to myspace. I'm still holding strong, I refuse to admit I don't have a life and have to find it through myspace.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Koukster wrote:damn, we've lost another one to myspace. I'm still holding strong, I refuse to admit I don't have a life and have to find it through myspace.
lawl......I haven't wanted to..but finally gave in when some guy wanted to show me a vid and I had to register.

It was hard, very hard. I believe I'll stay strong and not let it become a dating service as so many have failed to do.
P4rD0nM3
Hella Old School

Post by P4rD0nM3 »

I've been gone for a few months and you already have 2g posts wtf hoe! You have beautiful I mean..hawt friends.
z0mg.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

P4rD0nM3 wrote:I've been gone for a few months and you already have 2g posts wtf hoe! You have beautiful I mean..hawt friends.
LAWL!
Koukster

Post by Koukster »

May the force be with you
TanManS14
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by TanManS14 »

Im still holding strong. Thing is, this forum is really no better than myspace IMO. Only thing is, it has a specific purpose and is educational. I waste plenty of time on this forum. Even though most of the time Im learining something.
Koukster

Post by Koukster »

Well, I suppose I will have to agree. I check this site as often as my e-mail. However, this site offers much more value in both entertainment and monetary. I can't tell you how much money this site has saved me in "do it yourself" topic or even how much it will save me; by allowing me to gain knowledge and have an informed opinion about future parts I will be purchasing. This site definitely shows the right and wrong ways of doing things.
Calesta

Post by Calesta »

Added... I'm the Asian dude sticking out my tongue at you.