Possibly another section for the site.....

All non-car chat in here...discuss the weather, politics or whatever.
mikal.nelson
Dreams of owning a 240!

Possibly another section for the site.....

Post by mikal.nelson »

I was in the shower and got thinking, I thought it would be cool to have a section for testimonials. For example.... go to the section and use the thread title to enter the product name and use the body to give all input on the product, whether its good or bad. And include as many side notes as wanted. Like describing the benefits it provided or any struggles that came up while installing, and after thoughts about it.

Mainly if people are interested about a certain part they can go and check the section and see all of what people actually that have it or did have it and get a raw feed back on it before they bought it.

It wouldn't be a discussion section just people post any experience they had with that product to help people out.

But it is just a thought i figured i would throw it out there...i hope i didn't do a poor job at research and have had this discussed before.

But thanks a lot for reading and i hope it can be useful
:D
377whp/355wtq 12.7@115mph
96 KA24DE,
8.8:1 Weisco pistons,
Crower rods,
Garrett GT35R .70 comp and .82 turbine,
Nismo 740's,
HKS F-CON V-Pro (15psi),
Competition Twin Plate clutch,
tensecondrunr
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by tensecondrunr »

dude seriously? did you research at all? we have three sections devoted to only this! ahhh i'm just yanking your chain. this is a good idea though! i would love to see what other people have to say about certain products, cause it seems like we all end up getting the same parts and it would be cool to have all reviews/complaints etc condensed into one section.

+1
95 240sx KA with the T! on the way..
"Truthful words are not beautiful; Beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; Persuasive words are not good."Lao Tzu
fos240

Post by fos240 »

this would basically turn into a huge argument. you're going to have people that love or hate every product out there. the bantering back and forth would never end.

frankie
upsdude
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by upsdude »

are you talking about something along the lines of a product review section?
s13grady
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by s13grady »

fos240 wrote:this would basically turn into a huge argument. you're going to have people that love or hate every product out there. the bantering back and forth would never end.

frankie
but this is part of the point essentially. Everyone is going to have a different experience and review. Members could read many different testimonials, good and bad, which would better educate them about the aftermarket world.

I think its a cool idea, but it remains to be seen. It just may not be worth it to Klatt or Rick, because that is more bandwidth, which means more money.
92 s13 ka24det sc61 project.
street trim sleeper
DRFTPUNK

Post by DRFTPUNK »

um...

wtf is this then?

viewforum.php?f=39

:dunno:
supakat wrote:I will tell you one thing, if I had to choose between stretched tires and stretched pu$$y, I would go with tires.

S14 Zenki, GT35, 80lb injectors, RS Enthalpy tune, Eagle/ Wiseco 8.8/1.
Formerly Known as ISpentAllMyMoneyOnTires

RIP 480sx