A Ghoulish Drug for Halloween

All non-car chat in here...discuss the weather, politics or whatever.
ppctx
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

A Ghoulish Drug for Halloween

Post by ppctx »

Have you wanted a drug that would make meth seem like cotton candy, so addictive that you didn’t care if your skin, fat and muscle rotted away? Have you ever wondered what your bleached white bones looked like while you’re still alive and breathing? So easy to make, you can cook it in your kitchen? Well then did the chemists ever create a treat for you! For a fraction the cost of heroine with a longer and more horrid withdraw … KROKODIL!!!

I’m not even going to post a link to that stuff but if you’re sure you can handle the most odd and grotesque that man can inflict, youtube offers some delights. My mind will be forever changed after knowing someone could do this to themselves. “My skin looks funny.. I’ll stop tomorrow. This soar looks really bad.. I should stop doing this. I can literally see my bones….” I can’t imagine the justifying thoughts that could go thru someone’s head at this point.

Real life Zombies, the walking dead.

Any interest in a live Halloween prop? I just need to figure out the ins/outs of the Zombie import business.
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
blacks13coupe
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by blacks13coupe »

Yeah I wish that drug would catch on over here already. Natural selection is hard at work! Oh, and RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! The zombie apocolypse is upon us!
ppctx
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by ppctx »

well if if folks are going to post links and all

Can you please leave that part of your leg in the trash can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REP6NCDfAtg

How sexy are naked chicks when they are just skin and bones (and a hole new meaning to wrong whole)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM6v-43-1PU

Mr. Black, you should have kept that car.
Original owner of a 93' champagne colored, corn eating fastback. Growl and bite is a bit meaner, but she's still my little girl.

I'm not out, just doing a couple of other things for a bit.. brb
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

Waste of money on that tattoo! This is awesome for D.A.R.E. When they show you drunk driving, they show brains and blood, so why not this.

Damn that chick was f*cked up. I watched some of the vid last night but went to bed.
12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
eazye2000
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by eazye2000 »

Beer is my vise. I'm glad I never went any further than that...

I can't imagine how some people let themselves go. I would think a bone protruding from my body is a sign...