PC GAMERS! Blacklight Retribution

All non-car chat in here...discuss the weather, politics or whatever.
StatusQuo209
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

PC GAMERS! Blacklight Retribution

Post by StatusQuo209 »

So anyone play PC games? I suggest anyone who has a gaming pc to download this game. Its free to play.

Add me on it! StatusQuo209

Great game and its kind off like a cross between Halo, Crysis,Call of duty and CS

LOL
schmauster920
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by schmauster920 »

This game is worth giving a shot if you like action packed halo style, i gave it a shot when i saw this thread a while ago.

The gameplay is pretty good, even if it was a regular game that you would have to buy.. it does have a somewhat annoying points system where you loose the things you buy every day. You'd have to play a lot to get enough points for substantial upgraded gear, or pay $$

Its a fun game though, im on there a few hours a week between work, life and other games

My name on there is unbrokenBEEF, tell me youre from ka-t since i usually ignore chat, invites or whatever
D21, Built KA24DE, 740cc, T4, WeatherGuard Tool Box, Tial 40mm, Megasquirt 3 in progress
StatusQuo209
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by StatusQuo209 »

yeah I added you man!

I agree the point system makes it hard to get gear, but its actually not that bad. Its not a 100% pay-to-win game. I haven't spent a dime and I embarrass paying players more often than not. I would reccomend saving up points and buying gear outright. May seem like alot of points but none of is wasted on temporary items.

Not a bad free game with very good graphics and the constant updates make the playing value keep going.
proconcept23
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by proconcept23 »

actually just got done building a gaming worthy computer and saw this post so i got the game!

name is turbo240sx
appropriate right?
Med Shretal