Turbroo

Introduce Yourself Here First!
Panterabikr
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Turbroo

Post by Panterabikr »

From Washington state what's up nikkas. First car when I was 15 was a silver hatch. wrecked it too many times and got rid of it 7 years later. picked up a 93 coupe off my buddy over a year ago, sat for awhile and I'm finally gettin around to makin a racecar..kinda lol.
This is how I got her

I've driven this car twice before I owned it..once in downtown Portland, the owner was a lil tipsy...and again a week later got my 2nd DUI with it cuz the owner was..well a lil tipsy. Over heated on my buddy some weeks er months later and he calls me askin for a tow. I end up buying the car on the side of the road. Came with a couple engines and a buncha extra parts. On top of all the crap I already have from the last 240. Haven't really taken too many pics but I'm gettin stuck on some things, and this is a place to get help right ha..

Initially, my thoughts were rip everything out and put in what it needs to run..and run fast lol but I've turned a corner and have been tryin to make it as streety as a 5-600hp car could be. Power windows, sunroof, heater, working cluster with the aem ems..there's a hell of a lot more to this than build the motor an go.
I'll take more pics today but I gutted the chassis, every wire has come out and only what I need/want has gone back in

Daylights/fog lights, headlights on, h/l high, start/starter relay, acc on

From what I can remember I'm away from the shop but..

Cp 20 over 9:1 pistons
Eagle H Beams
Block washed bored decked crank polished etc..
Aem ems-4 standalone
D585 coils
Full race gt3082r, manifold and down pipe
BC Stage 2's, retainers, springs
BC oversized valves
Tial mvr44 wastegate
Tial bov
....…............whatever else and all the small stuff ha
Still waiting on intercooler from Forcedfab fruckin dicks won't email me back and it's been over 2 months
s13240
Dreams of owning a 240!

Re: Turbroo

Post by s13240 »

looking good!
SoundEfx
240sx Wannabe

Re: Turbroo

Post by SoundEfx »

Wicked work pimp.
Keep us posted.
Image << Yuh dun know!!
Cross......... Angry........ Miserable.........
SoundEfx up in here causing trouble......
"I'm a BAD man... BAD man doh dance..." ...... " That bam-bam is ..MINE..!! "