new ka-t member in ATL

Introduce Yourself Here First!
THE SHUFFLER
NooB

new ka-t member in ATL

Post by THE SHUFFLER »

good day everyone! ive been on ths site for awhile just never made a profile so today i decided to do so.

my name is chris and live in atlanta ga. i drive a 95 240sx i got from an old man for 1500 almost a year ago. was a base with auto trans and no reverse. since then ive turned it into basically an se s14 minus the white guage cluster(my car came with a factory sunroof and premium sound). power everything/ a/c blows hella cold too.

ill post pics in awhile. i just wanted to say hello
TEAM DEFCON D MEMBER
sus@n
NooB

Post by sus@n »

Welcome man I'm from gainesville GA this site has a very good informacion
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

Greetings from someone else in the South-East. I'm in Central/Clemson SC, a little less than 2 hours from you.
R.I.P. 1990 Red Hatch - DOHC 5 speed // CP 9:1 - Eagle Rods - Clevite - ARP // Holset HX35 - 20psi daily - MSPNP2
8-bit wrote:You could spend your life building a ladder to the moon, or work for 5 years to pay for a trip.
THE SHUFFLER
NooB

Post by THE SHUFFLER »

oh man so awesome to know some are in the southeast!!!! instead of the typical west coast.
TEAM DEFCON D MEMBER
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

Yeah, there are only a handful of us on the East coast compared to those in the Midwest/West!

I cringe to recommend it, but Zilvia has a pretty large community and have decent "regional" boards, but most, if not all of the ka-t guys over there are here much more often. Only reason I go there is to see if people in/near my hometown are having a meet so I can go there and show them what a ka-t can do to a poor little SR :twisted:
R.I.P. 1990 Red Hatch - DOHC 5 speed // CP 9:1 - Eagle Rods - Clevite - ARP // Holset HX35 - 20psi daily - MSPNP2
8-bit wrote:You could spend your life building a ladder to the moon, or work for 5 years to pay for a trip.
THE SHUFFLER
NooB

Post by THE SHUFFLER »

haha sweet yeah i only go on zilvia for tech tips and how too's or build threads. im mainly on 240atlanta.com. fairly large community mostly ga resisdence but there are a good bit from other SE states! lots of meets, dyno days, drift events etc..

i wish we had the venues like the west coast has! i wish we had pacific grand prix over here! that place is sick
TEAM DEFCON D MEMBER
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

Haha word. I don't think Greenville (closest big down) has our own 240 website.

Speaking of atlanta, I'm going to be at road atlanta this weekend :)
THE SHUFFLER
NooB

Post by THE SHUFFLER »

road atlanta is awesome!!! we will be at a dyno day at forged performance this saturday. they will have a LFA on the dyno so that should be sick!
TEAM DEFCON D MEMBER
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

Get a video!
THE SHUFFLER
NooB

Post by THE SHUFFLER »

i will for sure!!! just gotta figure how to get it from my phone to the computer without it gettin messed up.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1885091121626

im not sure if this will work but this is the car thats going on the dyno!!! this was taken by a friend of mine
TEAM DEFCON D MEMBER
sus@n
NooB

Post by sus@n »

Wow nice video man! !
c_mancuyas8
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by c_mancuyas8 »

Yeah thats a beast! Welcome man im not far from you either
k12ispl
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by k12ispl »