Newb from the Deep South Signing On

Introduce Yourself Here First!
highlander
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Newb from the Deep South Signing On

Post by highlander »

Hey everyone, just wanted to say its good to be here. I'm just a good ole boy from good ole Alabama thats just got my first Nissan 240SX Hatch. I have owned Nissan Pathfinders, Nissan 300zx-1986 and 1990, but this will be my first 1993 240SX Hatch. I do all my own mechanic work on all my vehicles. My mechanic skills have been growing ever since I was about 15 years old, I am now nearing the 50 year old mark and still love to turn my wrenches. I am now the Senior Mechanical Technician in the Engineering Dept. where I have worked for the past 20 years.
I have a lot of learning to do with this car, and hope that you guys can help me out as I go along with putting my car back together and getting it back on the road. This will be my first Turbo build, but boy, oh boy did I get a doozy with this car.
Here is what I know about it so far. The motor is the KA24DE and the car is a 5 speed with either a locker or lincoln locked rear end.
T3/T4 50 Trim Turbo
Tubular Manifold
Internal Wastegate
3" Stainless Downpipe and full 3" Stainless Exhaust
Complete Intercooler Piping
3" Godspeed Intercooler
Knock Off HKS SSQV Blow Off Valve
Complete Oil Line Kits for Turbo
3 Pod A pillar housing
Air/Fuel Ratio Guage
Boost Guage
Chipped/Socketed ECU by Q-Garage.com
Emanage with Software
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Aftermarket adjustable fuel pressure regulator
N62 MAF with harness conversion
370cc Blue Top Injectors
Plumbing for the oil pressure already installed in block and oil return plumbed into oil pan.

Thats pretty much it. Now all I have to do is put it all back on the car, and figure out if I can just have the ECU re-chipped for all this stuff and not have to run the Emanage stand alone stuff.

I will save all the deeper tech question stuff for the other more item specific sections of the forum.
REPUTATION-Its Not What You Buy That Earns It, Its What You Build And How Well You Drive It.
sx moneypit
240sx Wannabe

Post by sx moneypit »

Welcome from another old school guy!
Life is a journey,enjoy the ride.

-Ben
supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

Welcome.
12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012