Wiring Specialties

Introduce Yourself Here First!
wiring specialties
NooB

Wiring Specialties

Post by wiring specialties »

Hello KA-T!!! My name is Brandon from Wiring Specialties. Let me start of by saying that the purpose of the post is to give you a bit of information about us not to make a sale. For those of you that do not know about us, we are a USA based company that creates plug and play wiring harnesses for motor swaps, both RHD and LHD applications, mostly for Nissan chassis. Most of our engine swap applications are direct plug-and-play for popular Nissan, Toyota, and GM engine swaps with new developments coming out each month. We also carry a large assortment of connectors. Aside from the harnesses we do offer 24/7 tech support. Reason being, with the drift season in full swing we know how difficult and annoying the final touch of wiring an engine can be. We take the challenging work out of your efforts and make the wiring installation as simple as plugging in a few connectors. Feel free to visit our website and contact us if you need any info or tech support for harnesses.
Wiring Specialties
WiringSpecialties.com
458 Danbury Rd. Unit A9 New Milford, CT
sdaigle240
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by sdaigle240 »

Get with Lock City, RSD is a disgrace to the community. Annnnnd of course your harnesses are top notch. I had no idea you guys were local till recently. Very cool.
airman wrote:I'm all about spreadsheets. Bitches love spreadsheets.
schmauster920 wrote:I shall cast my own pistons in the sands of time, then forge them in the depths of hell.. as funds allow
hy35 18psi Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=38784
RIP MJL best friend of 20 years and the man who showed me 240s
wiring specialties
NooB

Post by wiring specialties »

Thanks for the words Steve, much appreciated!
Wiring Specialties
WiringSpecialties.com
458 Danbury Rd. Unit A9 New Milford, CT
marsworld
240sx Wannabe

Re: Wiring Specialties

Post by marsworld »

wiring specialties wrote:Hello KA-T!!! My name is Brandon from Wiring Specialties. Let me start of by saying that the purpose of the post is to give you a bit of information about us not to make a sale. For those of you that do not know about us, we are a USA based company that creates plug and play wiring harnesses for motor swaps, both RHD and LHD applications, mostly for Nissan chassis. Most of our engine swap applications are direct plug-and-play for popular Nissan, Toyota, and GM engine swaps with new developments coming out each month. We also carry a large assortment of connectors. Aside from the harnesses we do offer 24/7 tech support. Reason being, with the drift season in full swing we know how difficult and annoying the final touch of wiring an engine can be. We take the challenging work out of your efforts and make the wiring installation as simple as plugging in a few connectors. Feel free to visit our website and contact us if you need any info or tech support for harnesses.

Still offering engine harness for those converting to Rhd. Do you guys offer body harness or modified engine harnes that'll move the fuse box in the engine bay to another location?
ICEMAN.KCMO
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by ICEMAN.KCMO »

marsworld wrote:

Still offering engine harness for those converting to Rhd. Do you guys offer body harness or modified engine harnes that'll move the fuse box in the engine bay to another location?
Subscribed
Steve.
Bubba
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by Bubba »

Subscribed as well. I have 3 cars with doodoo OEM harnesses that need help. It's sad how many cars I see with electrical issues due to the stock wiring going to **** over time.
My car is dead stock.... ish

http://mobileimports.freeforums.org
90s13dude
NooB

Post by 90s13dude »

I have bought harnesses from these guys for my previous sr and ls swapped cars and they're always top notch as is the customer service!