Hello, S13 Owner From Chicago.

Introduce Yourself Here First!
urboymumbles
NooB

Hello, S13 Owner From Chicago.

Post by urboymumbles »

IMG_0245.JPG
I have been a member here since 2012, just kinda lurking around and not contributing at all. Hence this is my first post.

My name is Charlie from the suburbs of Chicago, IL. I have owned my 1989 S13 Hatch since 2009.
It started life under my Ownership as a bone stock S13 with just a Ebay Fart Can catback and the Orange and black Two tone. It was my first car that I found with a for sale sign on the side of the road in Peoria, Il. in 2013 I blew up the motor in a parking lot and since have gone through a few KA24E's that never even made it inside the car.
In 2014 I purchased a KA24DE from a friend that ended up SR swaping his S13. I work alot of hours and different shifts so I didnt have the time to build my own motor so I sent it off to a local shop to be built. While the motor was being built I was involved in an ATV wreck that left me with some hefty medical bills. I finally was able to pay off the rest of the motor and get it back. however it seems that alot of stuff wasn't well planned out with the build. Mainly with the turbo set up being a Doc Race top mount T3 turbo manifold and a Precision 55/54 Turbo that hits the hood and spaces it about 3 inches from the latch. Any Help, Advice, or even criticism would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for reading and I hope to be contributing member to this forum from here on out .
Thank you for reading this and I hope I can be a helpful member on here.
img_1990.jpg
ka24det.jpg
PeterLight
Dreams of owning a 240!

Re: Hello, S13 Owner From Chicago.

Post by PeterLight »

Welcome to the forum! Cheers!