just saying hey

Introduce Yourself Here First!
davey2car
NooB

just saying hey

Post by davey2car »

hello im davey. i live in Jacksonville nc with my wife and daughter. we are all from mobile alabama. i have 91 ka24de, bone stock, bad rings, and no 5th gear. currently gathering parts for spare motor that i have to make a 300hp dd. not that this car will be one as i drive a 99 Buick century as a dd that won't die. I've been reading this forum as well as others for about 6 months now, and iv found way more factual help and not just opinions on this forum than any other as far as the KA goes. you guys have been a great help to other people that have questions and because of that i was able to read those posts and learn as well.
this is not my first car, nor my 5th, but 17th at 22 years old. but this will be the first one i actually build to be better than stock. i was a GMT for 2 years at good year and had many opportunities to learn and do way above my job title. i am motor transportation operator transferred to a motor transportation mechanic in the marine corp. but that amounts to nothing. I'm pretty well rounded in a verity of vehicles but by no means am i technician or better. i love criticism, i love to be corrected, i love to learn. so some of you vets that have been with these cars for years, id love to pick your brain, or if you have wisdom you would like to share, i am sponge that is never full. thank y'all for letting me join!
stay motivated because it keeps people like me motivated.