moderator/tuning hiatus

Discussion about ECU Tuning Products and Theories
8-bit
SuperMod

moderator/tuning hiatus

Post by 8-bit »

Hi everyone,
I realize ya'll might be curious why i'm not doing much moderation and not having almost any part of any conversation on ka-t right now. I've been *extremely* occupied with a number of important factors in life and I'd like to share a couple of those details with you guys.

1) The big one is that I'm moving to San Francisco. I finally got my career rolling in stem cell research. This is very relevant in the sense that I might actually be within driving range of many of you ka-t peeps. And though I'm selling my s14 in the coming couple weeks, you guys know I don't stray from ka-t at all and am always into the scene, tuning, and helping the community in general! I can't wait to meet up with ya'll at bay area events and to help ya'll tune and learn how!

2) Finishing up a full 17/18 song album with my group Area Sound. If any of you guys have been into our stuff, the album will be dropping in probably under 60 days from now. My music production end of it is pretty much done, its just up to my engineer to master it and my artists to complete the album artwork... Then press!
---------

Anyway. Big stuff happening, so I don't have the free time to bip around ka-t and do my regular flow of things. As I stabilize in the new job and home I"m sure I"ll be back to something normal.

Keep rocking, and PM me if you feel you need me.

Cheers,
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
sdaigle240
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by sdaigle240 »

keep kickin ass cody, great to hear things are going well for you.
airman wrote:I'm all about spreadsheets. Bitches love spreadsheets.
schmauster920 wrote:I shall cast my own pistons in the sands of time, then forge them in the depths of hell.. as funds allow
hy35 18psi Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=38784
RIP MJL best friend of 20 years and the man who showed me 240s
airman
KA-T.org OWNER

Post by airman »

Awesome to know you're doing well! I'll have to check out some of the album.
YadPwns
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Re: moderator/tuning hiatus

Post by YadPwns »

8-bit wrote:Hi everyone,
I realize ya'll might be curious why i'm not doing much moderation and not having almost any part of any conversation on ka-t right now. I've been *extremely* occupied with a number of important factors in life and I'd like to share a couple of those details with you guys.

1) The big one is that I'm moving to San Francisco. I finally got my career rolling in stem cell research. This is very relevant in the sense that I might actually be within driving range of many of you ka-t peeps. And though I'm selling my s14 in the coming couple weeks, you guys know I don't stray from ka-t at all and am always into the scene, tuning, and helping the community in general! I can't wait to meet up with ya'll at bay area events and to help ya'll tune and learn how!

2) Finishing up a full 17/18 song album with my group Area Sound. If any of you guys have been into our stuff, the album will be dropping in probably under 60 days from now. My music production end of it is pretty much done, its just up to my engineer to master it and my artists to complete the album artwork... Then press!
---------

Anyway. Big stuff happening, so I don't have the free time to bip around ka-t and do my regular flow of things. As I stabilize in the new job and home I"m sure I"ll be back to something normal.

Keep rocking, and PM me if you feel you need me.

Cheers,
Good stuff cody!!! I'll be waiting patiently for your tunning lessons!
95 S14 240SX KA-T

Godspeed 50 .63 A/R Trim T3/T4
Godspeed Cast Iron Manifold
Godspeed 38mm External Wastegate
Godspeed Type RS BOV
Agency Power Boost Controller
AEM Wideband UEGO
Isis KA24DE Intercooler Kit
Aeromotive 340LPH Fuel Pump
370cc Fuel Injectors
Efi Specialties Ecu (370cc , Stock MAF tune)
Megan Racing Motor and Transmission Mounts
eBay Fuel Pressure Regulator
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

That's old news. I have been around helping people that pm me and in.threads.

Still busy tho.

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
Jybfan04
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by Jybfan04 »

Only if you had some SR experience 8-bit...

:lol:

Well at least last time I pm'ed you, you hadn't really had that much time with one...
R34SR
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by R34SR »

I'm glad I was able to milk your brain before you became busy...lol...good luck with everything man...I vote you most useful member of this site ever!
MEGASQUIRT 2 PNP
AEM IGN1A COILS
EAGLE-ARP-SUPERTECH 9:1 KA24DE
BW S257 SX-E .78AR
ID1050x Injectors
Full Race twin scroll manifold
ISIS FMIC
Mazworx z32 tranny swap
CTS V CALIPERS
STANCE LX+ Coilovers
J30 LSD
AME FS01 WHEELS 18X9 +25

TinyT wrote:for the love of god, post your setup, do you really think you can get an answer after saying HI ME CAR HAS TURBO NOW BUT I CANT BWAAA PSHH WITH IT WHATS WRONG
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

I'm still around and accepting PMs. I'm still able to set aside a few hours for people that care to learn.

WholeGrains13
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by WholeGrains13 »

still appreciate the help you gave me a while back man. good luck with all your endeavors!!