file i can download?

Discussion about ECU Tuning Products and Theories
91_ka24de
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

file i can download?

Post by 91_ka24de »

is there a file i can download to actually have my car run right? i have a walbro fuel pump 255 370cc inj a 58/63 turbo and a z32 blow thru maf.
"we never have money to do it right,but we always find money to do it twice"

"Money isn't really much of an issue. Only the time it takes to make it." -ILuvS13s

Hatchback,ISIS/HKS Hyper D-Max coilovers, Work Euroline DH fronts 18x8 Rears 18x9 205/40's,Wiseco Pistons,Eagle Rods,deatch work 740cc injectors 255lph,Aem Wideband, 58/63 turbo, megan FPR,Mishimoto rad,3" Apexi turbo back exhaust,Nology Hot Wires, NIStune
Burnout240
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by Burnout240 »

viewtopic.php?t=28671&start=0&postdays= ... highlight=

Maybe there's a tune in that thread that could get you going?
PuNcHdRuNk
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by PuNcHdRuNk »

pretty much anything is going to need some fine to minor tuning, if you invest your time and learn how to use the nistune system i think you will be very happy, if you are looking to plug a ecu in and drive ive heard good things about enthalpy, but then again theie tune might need some tweeking too but you wouldnt be the one doing the tweeking........
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

IN PM I asked you if its for an S14... If it is, I have a hosted tune I made for that exact setup that works great and is safe.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
91_ka24de

Post by 91_ka24de »

I do wana learn how to use nistune and get the hang out it but im at a stop in my learning curve cuz I can't get the car to ideal and rev fine because of the running so rich problem. No leaky o rings injs arnt stuck open. So if I had a base map I could see what's going on what I did wrong what things should look like. You know?

"Money isn't really much of an issue. Only the time it takes to make it." -ILuvS13s

Hatchback,ISIS/HKS Hyper D-Max coilovers, Work Euroline DH fronts 18x8 Rears 18x9 205/40's,Wiseco Pistons,Eagle Rods,deatch work 740cc injectors 255lph,Aem Wideband, 58/63 turbo, megan FPR,Mishimoto rad,3" Apexi turbo back exhaust,Nology Hot Wires, NIStune
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

You need to start the learning back up by investigating fuel tuning that relates to your problem. Engine cranking inj pulse? K value? TTPmin?

Thats half of a spoonfeed right there.

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
91_ka24de

Post by 91_ka24de »

Lookin at my ttpmin/max I've got no idea what the numbers mean and don't know what to adjust them to and what they do. I know my ttpmax is like 90 96 96 101 106 106 and 255 255 255 255 255. The graphs a huge spike off the map. Is that right? And the ttpmin harder to understand

supakat
SuperMod

Post by supakat »

Take some time away from the car and read this.

http://www.ztechz.net/id10.html
12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

I dont think you will learn to tune.

91_ka24de

Post by 91_ka24de »

Thx bro..^ im reading the link supakat posted. Im starting to understand a little more,the more I read but he's using hex so his numbers are throwing me off but the calculations still apply correct? I wana be able to have fun with this truly understand the program so I can make a pretty beast tune. Im trying learn this fellas. So give me a little break. Here as a student to learn from the teachers

8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

I'll be here, but no spoons. Don't tell me you don't know what TTPmin is and expect me to think you're serious.

91_ka24de

Post by 91_ka24de »

I know what it is but don't have an idea what to change the numbers to. I've tried dickin with the latency's and fuel mapping inj multiplier but still can't get the car to run right. Its wayy to rich and when I give it gas it dies.

PuNcHdRuNk
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by PuNcHdRuNk »

ttp min, k value, latency, they will all decrease the amount of fuel you are getting if you decrease the numbers in the columns, if the car starts and idles but idles rich, you need to start with your k and latency values. latency has a greater effect on idle in my oppinion but you need to work these values back and forth until you get a good idle, start subtracting from the values slowly until you get a close afr,then adjust as needed
the k value seems to subract or add fuel everywhere in the map, i learned everything i know about eccs tuning right here on this site, between codys(8-bit) thread and the calumn rt thread, and the nistune thread, just about everything you need to know is here! if you run into a problem you cant figure out we are here to help, but for you to get knowledgable responses you need to first be knowledgeable in your question asking. hope that helps mang and good luck.