ka-t aem series 2 crank no start

Discussion about ECU Tuning Products and Theories
telos14
NooB

ka-t aem series 2 crank no start

Post by telos14 »

Got a s14 ka-t with aem ems series 2 ecu crank no start got fuel spark put the cas disc set timing set ignition timing but wont start any suggestions pleasee lol
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

Suggestions:

1) Use proper grammar and spelling to communicate clearly. This is a very intricate topic that won't be understood and dealt with properly if you communicate like a 12 year old texting. This is a forum for discussion. This is not a bathroom stall, or your SMS queue, or 4Chan. People expect basic language skills on this forum.

2) Provide useful information relating to your issue with the knowledge that the depth of information you provide will coincide with the depth of response/answer/help you receive.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
telos14
NooB

Post by telos14 »

Sorry was in a rush...im tryna run an aem ems series 2 in my 96 240sx ...so far i installed a t04e turbo z32 maf ,i tried starting it yesterday and no luck i put the oem crank angle disk and it wanted to start but wouldnt and thats as far as i got
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

Please actually read my suggestions and follow them. Your second post is no better than your first. What you're writing here is like word barf.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
chillmieste
Dreams of owning a 240!

Re: ka-t aem series 2 crank no start

Post by chillmieste »

im running the aem cas disc on my 97 with aem series 2. The ka stock one wont read properly. u need to let us know if you checked for spark. lol word barf
sifudrifter
Dreams of owning a 240!

Re: ka-t aem series 2 crank no start

Post by sifudrifter »

I got my AEM to sync without changing my CAS. Let me know if anyone needs help syncing their EMS.