Help Please Nistune setup

Discussion about ECU Tuning Products and Theories
chiles13
NooB

Help Please Nistune setup

Post by chiles13 »

I been searching for while a tuned that I can use in my KA-t but I cant find anything at all.

does anyone have a similiar setup that can share his tune with me, I really need one because I my last engine blown up.

I am running 10 psi

my setup is:

Rebuillt Engine stock internal
ARP
Cometic
T25
N60
Intercooler Greddy
Piping Trust
Injector 550cc
Walbroo 255phl
sr20 FPR
BKR7 plugs

Nistune

I am really desperate.

thanks for everything
8-bit
SuperMod

Re: Help Please Nistune setup

Post by 8-bit »

Who will be tuning it?
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
chiles13
NooB

Post by chiles13 »

The tune is on hands of friend that tune his car and many more, but all that car was allready Turbo this is his first NA pass to turbo.

I not from USA I live in Chile.

can you help me?

regards
neverlift
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by neverlift »

Its hard to just give you a tune, so many minute factors play into the tuning a nissan ecu. A tuner should be capable enough to overcome the hurdle of an na to turbo swap, this assumed is a stock block using 93 octane, retard timing 1 degree for every 1 psi of boost you plan to run, tune the afr rich like 11.2:1. If you have bad gas where you live go more retarded and richer to further prevent detonation.
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

I will help you.

PM me if you can call the US and afford it. Otherwise, we can have the talk here in the forum with big long messages from me. Basically I can tell you how to get started and give you the very KEY INFORMATION that you should give to the tuner. The tuner needs to know some very important details because the KA24 is *not* a forced induction motor and so the tuning requires a bit more modification to respect the motor and get results at the same time.

Let me know if you can call or not in a PM and then we can get started. A phone call will save a lot of time on my end, which is scarce.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.