rs-enthalpy tune

Discussion about ECU Tuning Products and Theories
jeremyuhh
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

rs-enthalpy tune

Post by jeremyuhh »

im about to buy a ka24de turbo kit. comes with everything but the ecu. this is my first time dealing with turbos and tunes.

im planning to run 8-10psi with a t25, 370cc injectors, n60 maf, and walbro 255

im looking at rs enthalpy tunes. how exactly does it work? do i just say i want 10lbs of boost on my t25 with 370cc injectors at this RPM, send them my ECU and plug it right back in when they send it back ? Or do i send it in, they program the ecu, then i have to take it to some tuner for further fine tuning?
AFKOUKI
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Re: rs-enthalpy tune

Post by AFKOUKI »

it is maf based, so you tell him injector size, turbo, and any other revelent mods. The maf will calculate the correct timing and fuel for the measured air, no matter the boost level. martin cuts the tune and send it all out to you. If it needs fine tuning he will burn another chip fpr free, and if you take it to his shop he'll throw it on the dyno no extra cost
jeremyuhh
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by jeremyuhh »

awesome. thanks man.

is the only way to get a more accurate tune is to actually show up, with a wideband and get it dyno tuned ? is it possible to get the initial tune, check a/f ratios, then send it back with those results for a more finer tune?
ATL240

Post by ATL240 »

he got mine PERFECT the first time, just call/email him. The setup you have is very common, shouldn't have any issues at all with tuning. You do have to run the MAF pre-turbo(draw-threw) AND re-circulate the BOV.
AFKOUKI

Post by AFKOUKI »

you can run blow thru and VTA the BOV....but I am waiting on tune #5