S13 KA24DE-T25 Nismotronic/nemu

Discussion about ECU Tuning Products and Theories
thegr8one013
Dreams of owning a 240!

S13 KA24DE-T25 Nismotronic/nemu

Post by thegr8one013 »

Anybody have any experience with nismotronic? I recently finished my "toy" setup with a t25 turbo and i started to tune the car with nismotronic and i love it how its user friendly. Its very similar to the hondata s300 (Its a tuning hardware/softwares for hondas) in the sense that its very simple and easy to understand.

My only concern is the antilag, its not very consistent as far as building boost is concern. I could have the parameters set wrong or maybe thats just how the software is set. my settings are 2.00 for fuel and 10 for timing. the building of boost is a tad bit delayed and not as consistent as it is with hondata s300 so i am unsure if its a nissan/hardware/software thing or its my parameter settings are wrong.
OnTheChip
240sx Wannabe

Re: S13 KA24DE-T25 Nismotronic/nemu

Post by OnTheChip »

What are your other launch and anti-lag settings?
JKTUNING
240sx Wannabe

Post by JKTUNING »

thegr8one013 wrote:Anybody have any experience with nismotronic? I recently finished my "toy" setup with a t25 turbo and i started to tune the car with nismotronic and i love it how its user friendly. Its very similar to the hondata s300 (Its a tuning hardware/softwares for hondas) in the sense that its very simple and easy to understand.

My only concern is the antilag, its not very consistent as far as building boost is concern. I could have the parameters set wrong or maybe thats just how the software is set. my settings are 2.00 for fuel and 10 for timing. the building of boost is a tad bit delayed and not as consistent as it is with hondata s300 so i am unsure if its a nissan/hardware/software thing or its my parameter settings are wrong.
I am glad that you like the interface :D

I suggest not adding so much fuel. Try only using 1.2-1.3 for the fuel factor and retard 20-30 degrees of timing.

You will also like need to go into your ignition trims and will need to set your max ignition retard to -15 degrees. In most of the startup calibrations this value is 0 degrees and with antilag it is very common to go single digits or even negative for the final ignition.

http://www.nismotronic.com/Help/TCSA_IG ... nadvparams

Hope this helps!
thegr8one013
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by thegr8one013 »

thank you, im going to try this first thing in the morning! now when you say to set my max ignition retard to -15 degrees does it accept the "-15" or do i just input "15" and the program is aware that its a negative?
OnTheChip
240sx Wannabe

Post by OnTheChip »

thegr8one013 wrote:thank you, im going to try this first thing in the morning! now when you say to set my max ignition retard to -15 degrees does it accept the "-15" or do i just input "15" and the program is aware that its a negative?
Just input 15, which will be subtracted from the current timing. The field is labeled "RETARD" to indicate that it will be subtracted.
thegr8one013
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by thegr8one013 »

ok awesome thanks man