Win/Loss with my NA

Street races, kills, losses, etc

What do you think about this?

Good story because you beat a V6 up to 60 mph
20%
Stupid story because you lost in the end.
13%
I don't really care
67%

Total votes: 15

240racr
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Win/Loss with my NA

Post by 240racr »

I thought this was kinda funny. But, I pulled up to a light next to some car. I was minding my own business when out of nowhere I hear the malibu screach the hell out of its front tires as soon as the light turned green. So I was like, "sure, why the hell not?" So I floored it and I was waisting this car until about 60 mph, then she finally started pulling past me. Well this lady was flooring it! My car is loud, 97.5db loud, and I could hear that stock woosh sound blasting from the cars stock exhaust. Well it was all business until I started laughing after she finnally pulled me and I let off the gas. I looked at the rear of her car and found out that it was a chev malibu with a "V6". I was very surprised thfind out that I beat a V6 up to 60 mph with my worn out car. My car has 181k + miles on it with only a air intake and 3" cat back and a PS pump that is going out and sucking the power from my engine. But it was sure fun :D
vrmilionzx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by vrmilionzx »

once again, good torque will do that. and her car is a giant pig. but hey, a win is a win. of course, that makes you 1/2, if she took you after 60. so it really depends how you look at it.
arias pistons (8.8:1), pauter rods,
cometic headgasket
garrett t3/4 50 trim
mild p&p, pdm cams, 3" turbo back,
jwt flywheel and ecu, clutch specialties clutch
740cc injectors, ebay fmic,
elec fans, msd, stock vlsd, z32 brakes and mafs, safc2, hks evc 4, Koyo Radiator, protective layer of dirt.
-"stock" s13 dd - Project MPG
240racr

Post by 240racr »

vrmilionzx wrote:....of course, that makes you 1/2, if she took you after 60. so it really depends how you look at it.
:D

LOL, hence the title
LeRenard
240sx Wannabe

Post by LeRenard »

Hahahahaha, you lost against a GIRL in a Malibu. Sorry, but someone had to say it. She showed you her nuts and then cracked yours, lol.
lopro240
240sx Wannabe

Post by lopro240 »

doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winnings winning. haha someone had to say it. surprised, i usually am losing or tied til about 60 than i gain a little, at least running against "worked" civics with my n/a
240racr

Post by 240racr »

LeRenard wrote:Hahahahaha, you lost against a GIRL in a Malibu. Sorry, but someone had to say it. She showed you her nuts and then cracked yours, lol.
LOL.....it was a V6... of course I am going to lose. I just thought a V6 should have more than enough TQ to pull on me long before 60mph even if it is a pig of a car. I don't mind losing when she's good looking. No sense in making her look bad :wink:
p00t
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by p00t »

my mom has a 98 malibu ls.... v6...teal.. the whole deal. The cars got a crazy amount of torque down low... hell it maybe gets to 2k rpm at 75mph on the highway :shock: But as mentioned the car is a pig, and to get it to do ANYthing you have to floor it.

but it now has 260k on it and still chugging along. i think if i do an all out run with it now a days every bolt on the motor will pop off and it will result in quite an explosion.... hurray! :cheers:

btw i think they are rated at 190tq and 155 hp