1st gear Z06 and s2000 lounch

Street races, kills, losses, etc
91s13t
Learners Permit

1st gear Z06 and s2000 lounch

Post by 91s13t »

one night i was in my 91 s13 when it was stock besides intake and 2.5 exhaust, about 2-300
yrds behind my freinds civic i was stuck at a light and a z06 vet turned on to the road and i
could see he was teasing my freind, so when my light turned green i cought up as fast as i
could and passed them boath at about 60, when they were at like 40 "the vet obviosly didnt see
me coming up" and didnt do much yet. then as i was pulling up to the next light he bombed up like a
mother _____r then he started reving up and so did i and i yelled lets go! the light turned green and
i lounched and i kept ahead through the intersection and both of us were spinning a little the whole
time but then he hit second and obviously left me then slammed on the brakes and turned. what the
hell i finally got a chance to see a z06 go and the basterd got pissed that i lounched on him and quit.
i saw him at a gas station moments later and he was all pissed off, expetialy when i told him my car
was preaty much stock and i had less than $6000 into the whole car wheels, kit and all. then a few days
later i raced my buddy in his s2000 and lounched on him too. but he barrly pulled in second and alittle
more in third, we didnt get into 4th. i just need to see a vet now that my car is turboed and i have an lsd
so i can see how it turns out :lol:
your sister is hot!!!!
but your mom does that thing with her
tounge....
mach5camaroSS
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by mach5camaroSS »

why post 3 threads?
96s14
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by 96s14 »

Your car is either a freak, you are lying, or the s2000 wasnt even going at it.
7 psi: 251.0whp and 265.6wtq

9.25 psi: 287.3whp and 315.5wtq

12 psi: CONFIDENTIAL.