S12 vs 03 carolla grand prix gt and rx8 (long)

Street races, kills, losses, etc
sideways_s12
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

S12 vs 03 carolla grand prix gt and rx8 (long)

Post by sideways_s12 »

Okay so I was cruising along with my girl when this 03 carolla base model pulls up to me and revs I looked over like are you serious so we get to the light and he revs again so I take the bait I rev up to 3500 light goes green and I drop the hammer 1st gear I was a car ahead 2nd 2 1/2 cars, 3rd 3 1/2 cars I shut it down at the top of third cuz by then I was like it's not worth it it was'nt to begin with but I thought maybe he might be a sleeper. 2nd race I was on the freeway headed for the junkyard when this grand prix gt starts pacing me I look over and he smiles so I smile back right as I do that he guns it just barely pulling me his driverside door was at my bumper when I **** to fourth and quickly run away from him at the top of fourth I was about 3 cars ahead shifted to fifth and pulled atleast another car on him when I relize my exit is up and porceed to take it and what does he do ofcourse the ricer fly byI just shook my head and proceeded to the yard. 3rd race My girl and I were just cruing around waiting for the races to start when we pull up to this light I have a dodge pickup on one side and an rx8 on the other the light goes green and I take off normal when the dodge guns it so I think what the heck and I gun it well as I gun it the rx8 waits a few seconds and then he guns it well I took my focus off the truck and put it onn the rx8 being that would be a better challenge well I go to redline in second we are nose to nose I shift to third and begin to pull hard on him by the top of third I was 3 cars ahead and still pulling I actually could'nt believe That I hade actually pulled on an rx8 I thought they were faster than that if your wondering what my mods are I just have a muffler and all these were in my 85 turbo s12

sorry it so long