S14 vs. V8 Dodge Ram

Street races, kills, losses, etc
rebeltshead
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

S14 vs. V8 Dodge Ram

Post by rebeltshead »

I got my S14 (stock + K&N air filter) a few weeks ago and was rollin arond looking for a race one night when a big, blue, lifted (with 22s and probly Borla'ed) Dodge Ram V8 kept following me, just askin for a race. Ill just say the truck was fast but lacked a good driver. Lol. We were in traffic and he challenged me atleast five times but I kept the pedal down and weaved the traffic. He didnt know when to freaking stop!! The second to last pull we were sitting at a light and he was just blasting the music, all windows down and what-not. Kinda gives out the impression of a ricer. Lol

Anyways...\
Basically he couldn't keep up with me in traffic cause I can weave like crazy and he would chicken out. Lol. Ahh well.

Other kills ive made...

My 96 Accord LX I4 vs. Bronco
My 96 Accord LX I4 vs. newer Maxima
My 92 Accord LX I4 vs. newer 325i

(92 Accord totalled and 96 Accord sold for the 240!!!)
SHIFT_Live
tehzack
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by tehzack »

Hellz yeah. Weaving through traffic driving like an assbag is soo cool!
LSX.
Kfred
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by Kfred »

What i got from this story was the truck driver is less of an idiot than you. Weaving through traffic at highspeeds puts innocent drivers at danger.

If you want to streetrace on a desert road, i can understand. Acting like an ass in traffic is retarded.

Sounds to me like the honda was a good car for you. Please don't total a 240sx weaving through traffic or attempting tokyo drift moves.

F&F style baby
RIP Nate(480sx)...
rebeltshead

Post by rebeltshead »

Kfred wrote:What i got from this story was the truck driver is less of an idiot than you. Weaving through traffic at highspeeds puts innocent drivers at danger.

If you want to streetrace on a desert road, i can understand. Acting like an ass in traffic is retarded.

Sounds to me like the honda was a good car for you. Please don't total a 240sx weaving through traffic or attempting tokyo drift moves.

F&F style baby

Well I ain't stupid about it lol and it wasn't heavy traffic. You'd of had to been there...

And no, Im set with my 240, in one piece, and to stay like that. Yea right like I'd attempt those moves. I think before I act.

Dude in the truck was just annoying a irritating me though cause he kept following too close.
SHIFT_Live
myowncasualty

Post by myowncasualty »

we should probaly move this to the BIG DOG kills thread. :cry: . i have to agree driving like an assbag in traffic at all is not cool
95 240sx ka-t > SOLD
08 Evo X MR > New daily/ fun
vrmilionzx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by vrmilionzx »

yeah dude - i have to agree with the others - weaving in traffic is a bad idea. endanger yourself and your car, but worse - you endanger other people.
make the decision to race away from other cars. I'm saying from experience that racing onthe street can have some pretty bad results for the person driving, but it only gets worse when more people are involved.

that said - welcome to ka-t. we will call you an assbag if you act/post like one. search for threads by "rightfoot" if you don't know exactly how to define an assbag post.

:D
arias pistons (8.8:1), pauter rods,
cometic headgasket
garrett t3/4 50 trim
mild p&p, pdm cams, 3" turbo back,
jwt flywheel and ecu, clutch specialties clutch
740cc injectors, ebay fmic,
elec fans, msd, stock vlsd, z32 brakes and mafs, safc2, hks evc 4, Koyo Radiator, protective layer of dirt.
-"stock" s13 dd - Project MPG
TinyT

Post by TinyT »

i hope that some day im just crusing and an asshat likes you comes ripping by me and cuts me off. i mean cuts me off good, gets me nice and pissed. and then i proceed to follow you, not weaving through traffic, just enough to keep your bitcch ass in sight. and then, when you stop somewhere, i pull up behind you, get out, ask you to roll down your window, and you will oblige becasue you will be like
"yo man this cats got a 240 like me, ya, he must have seen me racin and wants to give me props and **** cuz im just so awesome in my 240 ya cuz 240's are sweet," and just as the window opens and you have this flattered look on your face and a twinkle in your eye,

I Punch you in the face so **** hard you burst out in tears, and then stab 2 of your tires, and then walk away, calm.....calm
BCNU
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by BCNU »

Welcome to the owning a 240sx! Why are you racing/playing with a Dodge Ram? Just curious...is that why you totaled one of the many Accords you have had?
BCNU

Post by BCNU »

You race BRONCOS too!!!?
The_Doctor
240sx Wannabe

Re: S14 vs. V8 Dodge Ram

Post by The_Doctor »

rebeltshead wrote:Anyways...\
Basically he couldn't keep up with me in traffic cause I can weave like crazy and he would chicken out. Lol. Ahh well.
Wow..."I can weave like crazy"

Let me guess, your an 18 year old kid who just watched F&F (your favorite movie) so you bought a 240sx (most likely automatic) and think because you can pull dumbass moves like weaving through traffic you are an amazing driver.

Good luck to you, I pray you don't hurt anyone on your way into the Darwin Awards.
1991 240sx Coupe SE 85K miles
Stance GR+ Pro Coilovers : T3 Tension Rods : Nismo Power Brace : Adjustable RUCA's : Adjustable Rear Toe Arms : Subframe Bushing Collars : Rear Strut Bar : 5-lug Conversion : Nardi Quick Release Steering Wheel : B&M Short Shifter : 1 Piece Aluminum Drive Shaft : Z32 Brakes w/SS Lines VLSD : Optima Redtop relocated to trunk : Enkei RPF1 with Falken RT-615's : Silvia Front End w/Dual Projector Headlights and GTR grille

KA-T Coming SOON I'm F'ing Excited
jj24psi4pwr

Re: S14 vs. V8 Dodge Ram

Post by jj24psi4pwr »

The_Doctor wrote:
rebeltshead wrote:Anyways...\
Wow..."I can weave like crazy"

Let me guess, your an 18 year old kid who just watched F&F (your favorite movie) so you bought a 240sx (most likely automatic) and think because you can pull dumbass moves like weaving through traffic you are an amazing driver.

Good luck to you, I pray you don't hurt anyone on your way into the Darwin Awards.
LMAO!!!...PRICELESS..
TheTruth

Post by TheTruth »

He hasnt come back.
Subaru Wrx...Ported everything, custom cams, Cp pistons,STI rods, Arp everything, ACL Race bearings, 3 inch turbo back,no cats, BC springs/retainers, BC stainless Valves, TGVs deleted, Map conversion, Legacy gt first thru fourth gears...and more. Approx 360 awhp @ 15-16psi 8200rpm
black diamond
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by black diamond »

if he was following to close this is what you do.

1. turn on blinker
2. get over
3. let him pass
4. turn blinker back on
5. get back in your lane

i mean you out ran a god damn dodge ram, does that make you feel super cool?

and if traffic wasn't that bad you wouldn't have to "weave like crazy" lol. :roll:

:edit: i just noticed that the forum has a language filter that changed "d a m n" to "dang" yet we have an :ahole: emoticon lol.
myowncasualty

Post by myowncasualty »

black diamond wrote:if he was following to close this is what you do.

1. turn on blinker
2. get over
3. let him pass
4. turn blinker back on
5. get back in your lane

i mean you out ran a god dang dodge ram, does that make you feel super cool?

and if traffic wasn't that bad you wouldn't have to "weave like crazy" lol. :roll:

:edit: i just noticed that the forum has a language filter that changed "d a m n" to "dang" yet we have an :ahole: emoticon lol.
damn ***** ass ****

p.s. just had to give the filter a try....
95 240sx ka-t > SOLD
08 Evo X MR > New daily/ fun
rebeltshead

Post by rebeltshead »

See none of you guys were actually there, and yall are interpreting it wrong.

First Accord was totaled, but wasn't my fault. I was turning right off a one lane street and some guy tries to come and pass me on the outside...while im freakin turning. So we both hit the curb on the other side of the intersection and pop up in the air. Wasn't a pretty sight; wasn't hurt tho. My bro's head went through the passenger window and he hardly got hurt. A scratch and a bump, not even a concussion. I dunno how... Funny thing was, his truck wouldn't even start and my car was driven home. Good, reliable car right there.

And YES, my 240 is automatic. I had no choice. Im changing it later tho.

None of those races were organized either. Its basically that they pissed me off and felt like racin. I mean its no big deal. And I don't do this on any normal basis at all.
SHIFT_Live
TinyT

Post by TinyT »

haha

you still suck
rebeltshead

Post by rebeltshead »

TinyT wrote:haha

you still suck

Wow im hurt so badly. That was an amazing comeback.
I don't really care what people like you have to think. Probly got nothin' better to do!
SHIFT_Live
TinyT

Post by TinyT »

rebeltshead wrote:
TinyT wrote:haha

you still suck

Wow im hurt so badly. That was an amazing comeback.
I don't really care what people like you have to think. Probly got nothin' better to do!
well im glad your hurt, i am a true e thug

but seriously, read my response to your driving, its rather choice

every time i see a dodge ram, i will think of you, and how much of a tool you are

congratulations
rebeltshead

Post by rebeltshead »

You have no sense of sarcasm as I can see.

Nahh, Id never roll down my window for anyone I don't know.

And I could care less, its you who is wasting your time if you choose to do that. I ain't a tool for anything.
SHIFT_Live
The_Doctor
240sx Wannabe

Post by The_Doctor »

I searched his username trying to find pics of the car but found his youtube account instead. F&F is listed in his favorite movies...haha :P
Stance GR+ Pro Coilovers : T3 Tension Rods : Nismo Power Brace : Adjustable RUCA's : Adjustable Rear Toe Arms : Subframe Bushing Collars : Rear Strut Bar : 5-lug Conversion : Nardi Quick Release Steering Wheel : B&M Short Shifter : 1 Piece Aluminum Drive Shaft : Z32 Brakes w/SS Lines VLSD : Optima Redtop relocated to trunk : Enkei RPF1 with Falken RT-615's : Silvia Front End w/Dual Projector Headlights and GTR grille

rebeltshead

Post by rebeltshead »

The_Doctor wrote:I searched his username trying to find pics of the car but found his youtube account instead. F&F is listed in his favorite movies...haha :P

And...
that youtube aint updated anyways. So what if I happen to like it, Im still not what yall think I am. I don't try to be like the ppl in F&F, its just a movie. Lmao.

Its pathetic you even reseached on me.
SHIFT_Live
The_Doctor
240sx Wannabe

Post by The_Doctor »

The_Doctor wrote:I searched his username trying to find pics of the car but found his youtube account instead. F&F is listed in his favorite movies...haha :P
See the bold. Oh yes, I must be pathetic to take 5 seconds to copy-paste your username into google.

wannaboost?
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by wannaboost? »

Taylor, just quit man.. I somehow passed this thread up because i would have chimed in otherwise.. You and your friends REALLY need to chill, you probably think "nothing could happen to you," because you drive "good." Every single person that chimed in on this thread is right. Im not trying to be mean but its true man. Some guys were harsh but its got to be said.

Wow man i thought you were a little different.
I just really hope you dont hurt yourself, or that nice new car or more importantly, innocent people..

Build.Boost.Break.Repeat.
emo_tactical9

Post by emo_tactical9 »

Rightfoot? Is that you?
Just call me Adam.
95 240: DIYPNP and T28.
08 Honda Fit
84 200sx: Sold after almost 10 years.
My file hosting:Calum,MegaSquirt,FSM
rebeltshead

Post by rebeltshead »

Aiight Im done with this thread.

All that race was really, was me already being po'd and then somebody makin it worse by following me for 5 or 6 miles.
Still... wasn't as bad as yall thought.

But whateva, you guys are right. :roll:
SHIFT_Live
TinyT

Post by TinyT »

i smell feet

rightfoot is back
1wheelwonder
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by 1wheelwonder »

BCNU wrote:You race BRONCOS too!!!?
I need this answered?

Cuz dem sum fast sum bitches!
rebeltshead

Post by rebeltshead »

1wheelwonder wrote:
I need this answered?

No I don't race Broncos.

I DID race A Bronco ONCE. It wasn't organized. No weaving involved.

And no, they aren't fast.
SHIFT_Live
1wheelwonder
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by 1wheelwonder »

rebeltshead wrote:
1wheelwonder wrote:
I need this answered?

No I don't race Broncos.

Funny thing is I actually raced a Bronco once it was my best friends, he lost. lol.
Spud5251
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by Spud5251 »

rebeltshead wrote:
1wheelwonder wrote:
I need this answered?

No I don't race Broncos.

so you do race broncos. :lol: :D
Too much to list.

KA26DE-T in the making. BC Stroker Kit, Kelford 272's, borg warner s258 (18-20 psi)9.5 to 1 compression, Full Race Twin Scroll, and a few more goodies.....