got a few

Street races, kills, losses, etc
00frontier
NooB

got a few

Post by 00frontier »

i got an 00 frontier, 2 1/2" header back exhaust, 10.2 mm plug wires with ngk iradium plugs, electric fans. its lowered alot on 18" titan wheels. its not turbo but its pretty quik for a truck. i used to go to the local races alot. ive beeten various civics, integras, s-10s, rangers, i can take a v6 s-10, even took an 80 something camaro. i did loose to a del sol with a b18 and a hardbody. i dont know what the guy had but it was fast, i wanted to check it out but he took off soon as we were done....????? hopin to turbo it soon. also lookin for a ka-de for my s13.....
TinyT
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by TinyT »

does it do wheelies?
Markdawg20
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Re: got a few

Post by Markdawg20 »

00frontier wrote:i got an 00 frontier, 2 1/2" header back exhaust, 10.2 mm plug wires with ngk iradium plugs, electric fans. its lowered alot on 18" titan wheels. its not turbo but its pretty quik for a truck. i used to go to the local races alot. ive beeten various civics, integras, s-10s, rangers, i can take a v6 s-10, even took an 80 something camaro. i did loose to a del sol with a b18 and a hardbody. i dont know what the guy had but it was fast, i wanted to check it out but he took off soon as we were done....????? hopin to turbo it soon. also lookin for a ka-de for my s13.....
I don't think the Del Sol was fast, it's just that your truck is slow.
1993ka24det

Post by 1993ka24det »

what is your track numbers
When Cornered, What G's Can You Pull
00frontier
NooB

Post by 00frontier »

never been to the track.... its just my daily driver....
TinyT

Post by TinyT »

but does it do wheelies?
00frontier
NooB

Post by 00frontier »

uuumm... no thats an odd question....
Markdawg20

Post by Markdawg20 »

I recon due to the weight distribution of pickup trucks that if you loaded up that torque converter in reverse and released the brake, the rear end would raise up enough to constitute a (backwards)wheelie. The truck would have to be in 4X4 though to get power to those front wheels. Go try it. Make a video. Youtube it.
The_Doctor
240sx Wannabe

Post by The_Doctor »

So you beat some civics, integras and other trucks and you think your fast...
All you have is an exhaust and plugs (which will just make your acceleration a little smoother.

So your slip would be like 15.9 @ 90mph

I have pulled faster times with my 240sx and I SUCK at launching.
BTW my engine is completely stock with 85K+ miles on it. The only thing I have helping me is suspension (wont help much with a stock engine), no rear seat, and a Aluminum ds (i dont even know if this would help).
Oh, I have an LSD too.

So basically your saying your truck, which puts down about the same time as a stock S13 is quick...
:lol:

Why?
Bustin' chops today...
1991 240sx Coupe SE 85K miles
Stance GR+ Pro Coilovers : T3 Tension Rods : Nismo Power Brace : Adjustable RUCA's : Adjustable Rear Toe Arms : Subframe Bushing Collars : Rear Strut Bar : 5-lug Conversion : Nardi Quick Release Steering Wheel : B&M Short Shifter : 1 Piece Aluminum Drive Shaft : Z32 Brakes w/SS Lines VLSD : Optima Redtop relocated to trunk : Enkei RPF1 with Falken RT-615's : Silvia Front End w/Dual Projector Headlights and GTR grille

KA-T Coming SOON I'm F'ing Excited
TinyT

Post by TinyT »

00frontier wrote:uuumm... no thats an odd question....

well then your not as cool as these people

[/img]