so i ran up on a c5

Street races, kills, losses, etc
97kouki6262
Dreams of owning a 240!

so i ran up on a c5

Post by 97kouki6262 »

im going through trafic and i spot a c5 in the distance so i got a bit closer...got beside him, and chilled until a red light. Asked the guy to roll down his window, and i said "hey wanna bump them off" this prick smiles and says "there will be no contest" and asks "so what would be the point" me and my smartass said "i agree with the no contest, ill give you 5 car lenghts to even the race up" this pissed the guy off...seen it in his face, so i added "what dont wanna get your ass handed to you by a 4 cyl?" i told him i bet him 20 bucks id have 3 cars on him before i shifted to third, and asked what he had to lose.. rolled up the window..light turned green, he jumped, 3 cars on him by the time i plugged 3rd, and put school bus lenghts on him by the time 3rd was out..he pulled up beside me with the ol so beautiful, priceless "wtf" look on his face.
ka24detsx
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by ka24detsx »

Glad you continue to represent in the area. I had some fun runs in town. The last tuesday meet I went to I took down an R6 and an STi in 5 min on the hwy. I miss days like that. Did Anthony ever get his SR build done? He may be a decent run for you.. he never wanted to run me then his car blew up so he still needs a KA-T whoopin.
Owner- Underground Motorsports
2007 BMW 335i Coupe (E92)
2007 Lexus RX400h
2005 BMW Z4

97kouki6262
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by 97kouki6262 »

ka24detsx wrote:Glad you continue to represent in the area. I had some fun runs in town. The last tuesday meet I went to I took down an R6 and an STi in 5 min on the hwy. I miss days like that. Did Anthony ever get his SR build done? He may be a decent run for you.. he never wanted to run me then his car blew up so he still needs a KA-T whoopin.
I talked to anthony the other day, and its still at bill's. talked to bill today and it seems that he is needing a clutch. Now here is the issue. Anthony is running a fuel tank, gt42 and has got a head now. and running a full stand alone. problem bieng with him, is he has no trans to hold that power, i called him out saying pump gas to pump gas from a dig, he seems to wanna take that, so we will see... that sr isnt gonna hit till 6300 if not later, and suspose to be running a shot on it. so we will see....as far as equality, it seems to be the both of us
ka24detsx
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by ka24detsx »

97kouki6262 wrote:
ka24detsx wrote:Glad you continue to represent in the area. I had some fun runs in town. The last tuesday meet I went to I took down an R6 and an STi in 5 min on the hwy. I miss days like that. Did Anthony ever get his SR build done? He may be a decent run for you.. he never wanted to run me then his car blew up so he still needs a KA-T whoopin.
I talked to anthony the other day, and its still at bill's. talked to bill today and it seems that he is needing a clutch. Now here is the issue. Anthony is running a fuel tank, gt42 and has got a head now. and running a full stand alone. problem bieng with him, is he has no trans to hold that power, i called him out saying pump gas to pump gas from a dig, he seems to wanna take that, so we will see... that sr isnt gonna hit till 6300 if not later, and suspose to be running a shot on it. so we will see....as far as equality, it seems to be the both of us
Lol that's about what I expected. Poor guy dumps TONS of money into that stupid car and it never runs. That's great about the tranny... the last time I talked to him I asked him that and he said they thought it would hold the power. At that point I explained to him what I was going through and how it would be worse for him but he didn't have much to say. Are you going to the z32 trans? I've got the kit with my car in Gville right now.
Owner- Underground Motorsports
2007 BMW 335i Coupe (E92)
2007 Lexus RX400h
2005 BMW Z4

97kouki6262
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by 97kouki6262 »

yeah, it looks like i am gonna go with it, brad and all my buds keep yelling about it, so i am gonna save the pennys and get it, shouldnt be much longer. This is my DD so tyring not to get toooo crazy with it.
samtinwong
NooB

Post by samtinwong »

it looks fun to be here and stay and be part of this community.
I don't have a car but i am aiming to have one so i am gonna be needing a lot of tips and information from you guys... So expect my presence here...
tom550
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by tom550 »

$20 richer :D
biggie
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by biggie »

samtinwong wrote:it looks fun to be here and stay and be part of this community.
I don't have a car but i am aiming to have one so i am gonna be needing a lot of tips and information from you guys... So expect my presence here...
Spammer necro-threading, someone ban please.
'93 Coupe GT32e/'93 Vert/'03 G35C

Always Broke!!!