Getting hounded by a Mustang

Street races, kills, losses, etc
bmitchell_ga
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Getting hounded by a Mustang

Post by bmitchell_ga »

edit
Last edited by bmitchell_ga on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
97 S14
329hp 320trq @ 13psi (on pump)
? @ 18psi (corn)

my build thread
viewtopic.php?t=51532&highlight=

E85, obd I con, Nistune, HKS hi-power exh, Fidanza flywheel, ACT 6-puck, K-Sport coilovers, Holset hy-35 turbo, Turbo Smart 38mm wastegate, HKS bov, JGS mani, mm's, & oil line kit, AMS fuel kit w/ 95pd inj's, lc-1 wb, Driveshaft Shop DS, Greddy profec b
Somnambulist
240sx Wannabe

Post by Somnambulist »

I wouldn't. Let him talk his ****. Especially if you're worried about your internals. It's not worth blowing up your car to shut someone up, in my opinion.
all shal perrish
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by all shal perrish »

dont
you dont want to blow your motor.. andl, im not so sure there is enought fuel in your tune :(
www.autovaughnperformance.com

NISTUNE EXCELLENT TUNING AT AN EXCELLENT PRICE (pm with questions regarding)

I AM ON THE HUNT FOR JWT CAM GEARS..
if you have some, pm me
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

13 psi should keep up well.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
tom550

Post by tom550 »

i would mess with him and not race. you wouldnt want to be like "YEA I WON! now i get to go spend $1800 to bebuild my engine yay :)"

but just talk about how his car is a crappy mustang just like all the mustangs or cobras or gt500 or whatever out there and you could rape him if you wanted to but why waste the extra gas.

then throw in only girls drive mustangs. its a girl car to me
emo_tactical9

Post by emo_tactical9 »

Be a man. Don't let him take your pride. Crank the boost to 25 and smoke his ass.
If the sarcasm here isn't obvious, I bring sarcastic.
Just call me Adam.
95 240: DIYPNP and T28.
08 Honda Fit
84 200sx: Sold after almost 10 years.
My file hosting:Calum,MegaSquirt,FSM
sdaigle240

Post by sdaigle240 »

do iot right, tell him to go with you to the strip. then you'll know what you gotta do to the boost and if its even worth it to up it, compete for fastest time of the day, then u can always go 15psi if you think it will net u the win.
airman wrote:I'm all about spreadsheets. Bitches love spreadsheets.
schmauster920 wrote:I shall cast my own pistons in the sands of time, then forge them in the depths of hell.. as funds allow
hy35 18psi Build Thread: viewtopic.php?t=38784
RIP MJL best friend of 20 years and the man who showed me 240s
kentoJDM240

Post by kentoJDM240 »

Just race him.... Chances are that pos stang wont keep up.. Is it Manual or Auto? If anything turn down the boost abit. And see where you are from there. If the car is running well and your about half a car behind... Turn that boost up, and show him 1 good run... im sure your gunna do best 2 outta 3, So for the first race take it nice and easy. You build that baby for speed. Show that stang what it's all about and stop being a little Girl!! <3

Good luck
1995 240sx se. Engine out
1990 SOHC Sold
01' Celica GT-S : CAI, Exhaust.
bmitchell_ga

Post by bmitchell_ga »

edit
Last edited by bmitchell_ga on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
97 S14
? @ 18psi (corn)

my build thread

E85, obd I con, Nistune, HKS hi-power exh, Fidanza flywheel, ACT 6-puck, K-Sport coilovers, Holset hy-35 turbo, Turbo Smart 38mm wastegate, HKS bov, JGS mani, mm's, & oil line kit, AMS fuel kit w/ 95pd inj's, lc-1 wb, Driveshaft Shop DS, Greddy profec b
joe62890
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by joe62890 »

$10 says he has a small dick. That would explain everything.
TinyT

Post by TinyT »

joe62890 wrote:$10 says he has a small dick. That would explain everything.
+15445

and mustangs are lame, i dont care what it has, except if your tim lynch and do 1000ft twin 88 wheelies.

what kind of supercharger is he putting on? actually who cares. turn up the boost to 17psi and own him, actually leave it at 13 psi and own him, actually just hit him in the mouth and say you have a mustang and deserved that
Somnambulist
240sx Wannabe

Post by Somnambulist »

x2. Haha. How tall is he? Could be case of a small dick and short man syndrome... :lol:
tom550

Post by tom550 »

TinyT wrote:
+15445

and mustangs are lame, i dont care what it has, except if your tim lynch and do 1000ft twin 88 wheelies.

what kind of supercharger is he putting on? actually who cares. turn up the boost to 17psi and own him, actually leave it at 13 psi and own him, actually just hit him in the mouth and say you have a mustang and deserved that
yea i go for just hitting him. tell him, way to go getting the most common car ever that little girls get for their first car and soccer moms buy when they want to feel hip again :D
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

dude, you should just say "if all i did was throw money at my car, I could beat your ass all day too. "

you can win the 'badass car owner' fight right there by showing the glaring difference between work and money.

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
TinyT

Post by TinyT »

tom550 wrote:
TinyT wrote:
+15445

yea i go for just hitting him. tell him, way to go getting the most common car ever that little girls get for their first car and soccer moms buy when they want to feel hip again :D
easy here we are talking about mustangs not 240's
bmitchell_ga

Post by bmitchell_ga »

roflmao. Thanks guys for all your replies. still lmao :lol:
97 S14
? @ 18psi (corn)

my build thread

emo_tactical9

Post by emo_tactical9 »

TinyT wrote:
tom550 wrote:
TinyT wrote:
+15445

Damn, we all just got burned.
Just call me Adam.
95 240: DIYPNP and T28.
08 Honda Fit
84 200sx: Sold after almost 10 years.
My file hosting:Calum,MegaSquirt,FSM
tom550

Post by tom550 »

emo_tactical9 wrote:
TinyT wrote:
tom550 wrote:
TinyT wrote: +15445

Damn, we all just got burned.
ha :lol:
drivemarcusdrive
Dreams of owning a 240!

Post by drivemarcusdrive »

joe62890 wrote:$10 says hes been on predator raw. That would explain everything.
keytops
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by keytops »

Somnambulist wrote:I wouldn't. Let him talk his ****. Especially if you're worried about your internals. It's not worth blowing up your car to shut someone up, in my opinion.
I think I've seen this before...it ended with something like "now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried".
F*** it let hom talk his crap, if they didn't put a HUGE heat exchanger he will have major overheating problems anyway. lol get him to use a pully on that s/c and watch the motor pop on the first burnout.

oh and change your tires to something smaller.
98 s14 SE Track and weekender.
bmitchell_ga

Post by bmitchell_ga »

Sorry guys had to edit out those posts. ( they might be spies amoung us)
97 S14
? @ 18psi (corn)

my build thread

8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

you can tell your spy to suck my toes.

Walperstyle

Post by Walperstyle »

ask him if he also owns an AB Flug supra with horrible wheel fitment. Sounds like the same guy.
bmitchell_ga

Post by bmitchell_ga »

There where some pricks googleing me to try and find out my setup. I don't really care about them knowing that so I just told them. But I didn't want them starting any family drama so I had to edit.
97 S14
? @ 18psi (corn)

my build thread

kentoJDM240

Post by kentoJDM240 »

bmitchell_ga wrote:There where some pricks googleing me to try and find out my setup. I don't really care about them knowing that so I just told them. But I didn't want them starting any family drama so I had to edit.
What is this a 1,000 dollar race? Just ***** race him and pop the hood, He wont know what he's looking at anyway..
1995 240sx se. Engine out
1990 SOHC Sold
01' Celica GT-S : CAI, Exhaust.
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

You should just stop talking to these garbage people that act like this. That's actually probably the best answer you can get as a matter of advice not only for cars, but life in general.

You'll find that wherever you go, some childish dolt is trying to show you how much bigger his d*** is in one stupid way or another. Let him dawdle around life like a paper bag full of steam and garbage, it is no loss to you to get rid of that kind of company. Better people await around the corner, people who don't insult you for lack of something valuable to say. People who respect you as a friend and talk to you like a normal human being.

Just sayin... he sounds like he's trash. We should take this thread to Maury!

tom550

Post by tom550 »

8-bit wrote:You should just stop talking to these garbage people that act like this. That's actually probably the best answer you can get as a matter of advice not only for cars, but life in general.

You'll find that wherever you go, some childish dolt is trying to show you how much bigger his d*** is in one stupid way or another. Let him dawdle around life like a paper bag full of steam and garbage, it is no loss to you to get rid of that kind of company. Better people await around the corner, people who don't insult you for lack of something valuable to say. People who respect you as a friend and talk to you like a normal human being.

Just sayin... he sounds like he's trash. We should take this thread to Maury!
ha wassnt that mustang your step brother or something like that. :lol: i could be wrong
nyquil2
240sx Wannabe

Post by nyquil2 »

why does all your post say EDIT?
tom550

Post by tom550 »

it says why
tom550

Post by tom550 »

it says why