1985 4runner vs. s13 de

Street races, kills, losses, etc
tensecondrunr
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

1985 4runner vs. s13 de

Post by tensecondrunr »

ok so i finally got my turbo back from rebuild and put it back on the runner. 15 min later my little buddy dean shows up in his 92 coupe and says whats up. i say about to go find a race and remember how a turboed lifted 4runner performes. he says lets go. so we hit i 70 west bound- roll from 45 in 3rd..... i was sad to see that he couldnt hang with me after i shifted to 4th....one race and then he started talking **** about my s14 lol. anyway i was kinda happy and sad at the same time...its weird beating up on a ka powered car when i love the ka power so much! oh well 22re-t powaaaa!
95 240sx KA with the T! on the way..
"Truthful words are not beautiful; Beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive; Persuasive words are not good."Lao Tzu
TryingToTurbo
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by TryingToTurbo »

thats an akward race. why would you ever want to race a stock SOHC?
Built KA24DE: Wiseco 9.0:1 | Eagle H Beams | ARP Head & Main Studs | BC 272s & Springs | Supertech Valves
Boost Source: Under Construction

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
azS13
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by azS13 »

TryingToTurbo wrote:thats an akward race. why would you ever want to race a stock SOHC?
it wasn't SOHC, at least from reading the title and the fact it was a 92 I'm guessing it was DOHC
91 240sx- always broken
1jz project started May 2011
Running finally Oct 5, 2014
R34SR wrote: 240sx = half sports car half truck.....cant decide if you want to track it or tow a boat.