Me and my dad racing

Street races, kills, losses, etc
kacam24det
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Me and my dad racing

Post by kacam24det »

So my family owns a automotive collision shop. So as many would guess cars have my blood all my life. I had for ever been a muscle car fan no room for Honda, Nissan, Mazda, or Toyota. Started out driving a 6 cylinder camaro in high school pretty much the bad ass of the school at the time right lol. So my buddy after we are out of high school gets a Silvia front end 1991 240sx with a black top sr20det. So after driving in it I was needless to say very impressed so I decided to get my own 240sx. So I found one on Ebay for 2000 so I bought it. My dad laughed at me and said it was a wined up toy. My father owned about 20 muscle cars at the time 67 camaro with a 454 a 2003 dodge viper 1923 t-bucket only god knows how many corvettes and many other vehicles. So i got the car home from florida only problem i blew a radiator hose in indiana right in front of a napa (lucky right). Got home and asked my dad to race me or maybe go for a ride he refused to get in the car so I badgered him and he finally said ok lets race. I had already won against a friend with a 2008 z06 ( i was pushing 22lbs). I was pretty excited to finally get the race going. we live in the middle of the country nothing but corn fields for miles. so he was in viper laughing next to me and I did a three honk go long story short i won by about 2 car lengths then we did a 40mph roll he got me by a bumper the first time second time i got em by a car length after that he never talked crap again.
Cam
mmmS13

Post by mmmS13 »

Only thing I can say is :D :D :D :D :twisted: . Nicely done, I laugh at my dad when he rides in my car and he thinks its fast, im only near 300hp lol. I wish my dad would race me sometime, he drives slow like a grandma :?
230k stock block
50 trim 16psi
810cc DW's
Z32 MAF
Enthalpy Tuned
*Sold*
Evo X Cornfed

http://www.youtube.com/LGmmkay
^ Youtube Channel ^

viewtopic.php?p=496648#496648
^ Build Thread ^

viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
^ Considering E-Mance? Read this ^
500hpKA240sx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by 500hpKA240sx »

thats so bad ass. should of had that **** on video
viewtopic.php?t=53160&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Paul Walker- 1973-2013 Race In Paradise. you will be forever missed
Coupe92
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by Coupe92 »

Awesome haha, and ^^ Same! I'm probably at about 250 or 260 whp, maybe 300 to the crank, and when I let my dad drive my car he's just like "WOW, this thing is like a rocket, this thing will get you a speeding ticket in no time." Breaking loose 2nd gear from a roll always impresses him as well haha, he's like "Damn the tires just rip loose!" haha. He also drives like a grandma in his cars, they see over 3000 rpm maybe once a month.
kacam24det

Post by kacam24det »

Thats awesome, my dad would not even get in the car called it a death trap. He drove like me in his viper corvettes, camaros, hot rods all the toys. I was hoping to get him in my car with my new setup. I was going to just replace HG and put a GT35 garret but unfortunately my father passed away about a year and a half ago of a sudden heart attack so I never got the chance. So after that I decided to rebuild the car from top to bottom just like him and I did with all the old cars we did together but it is just a little different without him around hate to go all soft and mushy but there is nothing like wrenching next to your old man sure do miss it. But that is what keeps me going thinking about all the things we built together and trying to do everything to his standards (aka perfect).
Cam