fun with my new ka-t

Street races, kills, losses, etc
cham
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

fun with my new ka-t

Post by cham »

Well fellas I had a friend with me and it was perfect. My car is a pearl white and a lil white soulstic turbo pulls up. Prep guy with a Polo on. We roll on the green light. I hear his turbo so I tap the gas to hear mine. Lord why did I do that? He jumps and before he gets a half a fender I'm door to door then put bus links on him. Next light I asked is that car turbo'd he said yeah. I said mine to. He says but mines only a 4 cylinder. I said yeah mine to..lol..I was on 5/7 psi. Ando a few more and I'm done. I work on ft Bragg army base.all soldiers have mustangs, civics, evo and Subarus.the other 50% drive trucks and jeeps. On my way to work a new light green Silverado, lowered with black wheels pulls beside me.it's dark so I know he's checking out my cobalt LED gauges.he plays a lil and keeps leaVing on me. So in 5th gear I just hit the gas. I leave him. He pulls up 2 more times so the last time I down shift and put bus links on him..I'm on 12psi daily. After I beat him the lil black civic si pulls up. He was watchin the whole time. He done the same thing.after I beat him also in 5the gear,he wouldn't even get beside me all the way to the checkpoint. I slowed down just so he could ride beside me and feel the pain..lol..

Now for the good one this morning. On the interstate a new model 5.0 passes everyone. I was only rolling 65 anyways so 75 to catch up is ok. I've been looking for this moment being I don't know what I have and wanted to see if my car can hang. So I catch him at about 70. Pull beside him and look over. We ride side by side a few seconds and he jumps out 2 cars. Im in 5th and didn't even down shift. I pulled him back in about 3seconds. We are door to door so I'm thinking we are evenly matched but that was just for a blink of an eye because I end up ahead of him and startEd pulling away. Our exit is coming up. I'm in the left speed lane. He does a Honda fly by in the right lane and hit the exit. Well hell I Just noticed it was my exit to. So I whipped it over and got off with him.for a mile the exit lane runs with the interstate so it was 3 lanes. So I beat him for a good half a mile. I'm at 12lbs. I plan on running 15 daily. My set up is stock head. Built bottom,turbonetics t3/t4 and waste gate, q45 diff, aluminum shaft, comp 6puc clutch, 1100cc fic injectors.Rs-enthalpy dual tune e85/93. I'm on the corn daily. Haven't even tried 93 yet.
supakat
SuperMod

Re: fun with my new ka-t

Post by supakat »

Nice. This a 57 or 60 trim? Congrats on the boost. I am currently down waiting for my q45 flange to be completed. Can't wait to get back that bottom end tq and add some more juice to higher rpms. This one stang that I beat pretty good updates his channel with cars that he runs. Needless to say whatever he beats, I am a shoe in. Keep up the good work and be safe.
12.96 @ 116.36 - 2.1 60ft - 11/2011
13.1 @ 114 - 2.3 60ft - 8/2012
KA24DE-T
Build thread/Blog
YouTube Channel
cham
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Re: fun with my new ka-t

Post by cham »

I think the hot side says 63ar. I'm not sure on the turbo side
signals13
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!