new mustang

Street races, kills, losses, etc
vrmilionzx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

new mustang

Post by vrmilionzx »

went to a socal meet today, and on the way back, we went through some serious countryside, like, nothing for miles in any direction. nice big four lane rd. at a light, i roll up next to this new mustang, didn't see if it was a gt or not. convertible, giant (19") chrom rims, top down, girlfriend in the car. guy had the seat back ricer style, and was blasting his music. i, on the other hand, had two friends in the car, and a trunk full of picnic stuff.
the light changes, and i am going real slow in first, not on the throttle hard, just accelerating off boost. he is waiting, giving me a "head start" i guess, and when i shift into second, he punches it. so i punch it. pulled away from him through second, have trouble getting it into third (almost time for new transmission), and still pull away through third. i let off there, and just let the transmission slow me in fourth. he got pissed, and did a flyby.
it was awesome to see the angry look on his face, and his girl looking down at her feet, not gonna say anything....
arias pistons (8.8:1), pauter rods,
cometic headgasket
garrett t3/4 50 trim
mild p&p, pdm cams, 3" turbo back,
jwt flywheel and ecu, clutch specialties clutch
740cc injectors, ebay fmic,
elec fans, msd, stock vlsd, z32 brakes and mafs, safc2, hks evc 4, Koyo Radiator, protective layer of dirt.
-"stock" s13 dd - Project MPG
nissanfanatic
SuperMod

Post by nissanfanatic »

haha thats sweet! Why do people get mad when they lose tho? I'd be all "Damn nice car man! Pull over and let me check it out!"

Good race!
-Cory

2020 Subaru WRX
A long time ago...
https://www.ka-t.org/cory_b.php
Use Linux...
vrmilionzx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by vrmilionzx »

same here! i know there is ALWAYS someone faster, i just do it for my fun factor, you know? and i always like to see a well built car (no, not a ford joke).
on that note, there were two lambo's on the freeway, and i knew better than to pick a fight with them :D
arias pistons (8.8:1), pauter rods,
cometic headgasket
garrett t3/4 50 trim
mild p&p, pdm cams, 3" turbo back,
jwt flywheel and ecu, clutch specialties clutch
740cc injectors, ebay fmic,
elec fans, msd, stock vlsd, z32 brakes and mafs, safc2, hks evc 4, Koyo Radiator, protective layer of dirt.
-"stock" s13 dd - Project MPG
95 kat
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by 95 kat »

haha yeah i raced a ferrari (i think thats how you sspell it) in greensboro one time in my automatic stock 240. I had him for like 80 yards and then he flew by me. You see when the light turned green he was looking at his cell phone and i went. Then he realized the light was green and blew by me. It was still funny though and he was laughing and ****. Me and my friend was rolling laughing. My girlfriend just talked **** though. She didnt realize that I payed 1600 for my 240 and he had a house invested in his car. Oh well she is retarded. It was funny though.
240cation
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by 240cation »

Thats funny , turbo that bad boy and do it again :twisted:
Its all in the tune.
slydwayz
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by slydwayz »

240cation wrote:Thats funny , turbo that bad boy and do it again :twisted:
x2 :)
<SOHCexy. Z32 stoppers. 12 psi t25. Godspeed ic. E-mance tune. 460cc dsm's. Arias pistons. etc. AND ive worked on fixing its many problems more days than Ive actually driven it!