meanest streetlegal 240..period

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
ka silvia
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by ka silvia »

if the front wheels matched the back, the hood was the same color, and the two holes in the bumper were gone(or maybe just a stock silvia front end)........id say you have a ride that is baller. The color is cool if you ask me. Different.

reminds me of some street drag silvia's (if it had the front end) iv seen in jap videos with that wing too. I like it man, much props. 8)
Last edited by ka silvia on Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look at my mods here: The 93 coupe is my pride and joy.

Click "my 240s" after you click this link:

http://community.webshots.com/user/nismosilvia240
joshds25
KA-T.org Sponsor
KA-T.org Sponsor

Post by joshds25 »

wow thats one of the ugliest 240's I have ever seen! I dont care how fast it is - its just plain FUGLY!!!!! :shock:
babowc
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by babowc »

yeah,
you just need to get a new bumper and shoot it with a nice color.

that engine bay is crraaazzzyy.
street legal, but street-able? haha, i dont think so! :lol:
p00t wrote:. A turbo is basically changing the size of your motor depending on your mood 8)
240racr

Re: meanest streetlegal 240..period

Post by 240racr »

wizard wrote:Could someone let me know how to post a pic here< I have pics of the nastiest streetlegal 240 known..ok haters, bring it on I can back it up.
I don't think I would say that is 'street legal' :D
Supertech pistons (10.5:1), eagle rods,
cometic headgasket
Precision T3/T4
mild p&p, pdm tri-flow turbo cams, custom exhaust, ETS mani and dump
Fully balanced rotating assembly, ACT clutch
AMS Fuel Kit (65lb injectors), meth/water injection, ebay fmic,
elec fans, z32 brakes, AEM EMS
360WHP
wizard
240sx Wannabe

Post by wizard »

Thanks for your input guys, I am going to put miles on the new setup on friday night and then on sat. we go to the dyno. will be sure to give #s. those rims were for temp locomotion. just a side note to haters, as a matter o fact its not even important, thanks again guys u know i must love this sh*t to do all this sh*t.
Gunning 4 first into 9s 240-ka24
Marcus
Wearer of Missing G-Strings!

Post by Marcus »

wizard wrote:Thanks for your input guys, I am going to put miles on the new setup on friday night and then on sat. we go to the dyno. will be sure to give #s. those rims were for temp locomotion. just a side note to haters, as a matter o fact its not even important, thanks again guys u know i must love this sh*t to do all this sh*t.
Good luck with the car!! and I'm being serious.

Cockiness is always taken like this on here. :wink:

Charts, numbers, and times brings respect. This site easily takes your statements as a slight insult; However, I personally don't care at all. I'm on here cause I love my car and the way it looks, not to be the fastest and **** on other's cars because I'm faster.
wizard
240sx Wannabe

Post by wizard »

Marcus wrote:
wizard wrote:Thanks for your input guys, I am going to put miles on the new setup on friday night and then on sat. we go to the dyno. will be sure to give #s. those rims were for temp locomotion. just a side note to haters, as a matter o fact its not even important, thanks again guys u know i must love this sh*t to do all this sh*t.

Charts, numbers, and times brings respect. This site easily takes your statements as a slight insult; However, I personally don't care at all. I'm on here cause I love my car and the way it looks, not to be the fastest and **** on other's cars because I'm faster.
You guys should really check some of your own words, I have a friend who had to withdraw his car from the site just because he dared to put that he was making 590whp with a setup that looked awfully stock. This guy is one of the smartest mechanic any of you will ever speak to yet you all chased him for showing what he has done. If he had made 370 whp with same setup you all would have welcomed him and tried to show him what he should do to get more hp. I came on this site 8 months ago to state I was building a car to run 9s and all hell broke loose. check yourselves guys, you dont know what people are capable of. as far as cockiness is concerned it is an interpretation by by a weak mind of anothers confidence and will.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

wizard wrote:
Marcus wrote:

You guys should really check some of your own words, I have a friend who had to withdraw his car from the site just because he dared to put that he was making 590whp with a setup that looked awfully stock. This guy is one of the smartest mechanic any of you will ever speak to yet you all chased him for showing what he has done. If he had made 370 whp with same setup you all would have welcomed him and tried to show him what he should do to get more hp. I came on this site 8 months ago to state I was building a car to run 9s and all hell broke loose. check yourselves guys, you dont know what people are capable of. as far as cockiness is concerned it is an interpretation by by a weak mind of anothers confidence and will.
Well your attitude hasn't changed a bit. Did I in any way, shape, or form critisize your ability? NO.

Let's start from the beginning. I don't post much anymore. Your friend posted his car. Great! I didn't see this thread. Did he post a dyno chart? Did he post mods?

Again you probably jumped everyone's case because he's a great mechanic. I didn't say he wasn't, nor have any clue who the ***** you're talking about. I find it kind of odd you yourself doubts everyone elses abilities, yet AGAIN you get overly defensive when it comes from the opposition.

I don't tell anybody what they can do to make more HP or anything like that. I am here to share info and give info when it's asked, not force it upon people.

You didn't come on this site saying you were going to hit 9's. You implied you were going to hit 9's before anybody else, because your infinite knowledge and other's on this site were incompetent.

You're right! People don't know what each other are capable of. That's why we share info on what we did, and show our numbers, and what worked out well with our setups.

That's the dumbest definition of "cockiness" I've ever heard.

Now for my OPINION. Your setup looks great! I hope you make your power. Like said above, it may be streetable, but I wouldn't drive that daily. The car doesn't look that good. The paint is horrible. The engine bay looks clean, but the car as a whole fails to deliver as an all around "I'm better than everyone else my car is faster and meaner than any of yours". It may be powerful, but it looks like ****.
seanc
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by seanc »

Razo240sx wrote:cars not too pretty but that setup is beautiful. That intake manifold looks very interesting too. Id like to see some more specs on the car.
the intake manifold is a stock upper with a log bolted to it.
wizard
240sx Wannabe

Post by wizard »

marcus!, dont get your panty in a bunch over it, move on, I am sure you are proud of your cars ability. looks like a sleeper.
Justin L
240sx Wannabe

Post by Justin L »

The built motor is freakin awesome. One of the cleanest ka's I have seen, but meanest 240sx? Idk about that one. The outside is just plain gross lookin. Doo doo
Turbo24sxt
Forum Moderator

Post by Turbo24sxt »

good luck man with your dyno and numbers...

i do not know about anyone else on this site but i think everyone who is jumping on wizard for his statements, is acting like a bunch of little school boys because they do not have the best toy in the playground ...

and honestly this site is starting to sound and the people are becoming like others on different websites, such as zilvia, where if your wheels do not sit 100% flush ur car is junk ...

just give him props and let him do what he wants to do... just my opinion!
Anthony
***Nate Moore 480sx R.I.P ***
***Will NEVER be Forgotten***
Build Thread
viewtopic.php?t=15023&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
s14fiend

Post by s14fiend »

I am sure when he created the subject for the thread he was looking at it from his perspective. He obviously likes his car a lot, in posting a subject like this he is hoping you would feel the same. Everyone likes their own car, since after all it is their baby. I think that many people took this thread to a different level of opinion. It seems to have been blown way out of proportion. If you do not like his car that is fine, if you have nothing good to say do not say anything at all. I might sound like a fortune cookie but that is just me.

TO EACH HIS OR HER OWN.

-Adam
9sec240

Post by 9sec240 »

The engine compartment looks super clean. I love the lack of wires, hoses, etc.

What size turbo is that? What size injectors are you running? What fuel pump are you running? What fuel are you running?

Good luck at the dyno and keep us in the loop.
Ivan
R@mon
KA-T.org Featured Ride
KA-T.org Featured Ride

Post by R@mon »

is that a ramhorn mani with a pipe added to it? post more pics of the mani, looks good, also what damper you running?
Fireplug
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by Fireplug »

Looks pretty mean...but my vote for the meanest on this site is gonna have to go to steve..period.
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by Projex240 »

I see the cars water pump blocked off, btu i dont see anything electricla going to it, but i may have mssed it.
It looks like its a concreted block or something?

I dunno...im tired
Ka-t
9:1 arias, corwer rods, v3's, p&p, NOS 100shot direct port, RPS max puck, 95 lbers, gt3561e.
Z32 5 speed trans
395hp/375lbft @ 17lbs on 93 pump gas
Projex240

Post by Projex240 »

Turbo24sxt wrote:good luck man with your dyno and numbers...

i and honestly this site is starting to sound and the people are becoming like others on different websites, such as zilvia, where if your wheels do not sit 100% flush ur car is junk ...

lol-i got banned for cussing out flamers on FA..the gayest site ever.
I hate other nissan sites..
everyone is such a hater...

-J
Ka-t
9:1 arias, corwer rods, v3's, p&p, NOS 100shot direct port, RPS max puck, 95 lbers, gt3561e.
Z32 5 speed trans
395hp/375lbft @ 17lbs on 93 pump gas
8-bit
SuperMod

Post by 8-bit »

engine and setup looks so clean, the car looks ridiculouls..

your spoiler looks like you took a cardboard box, flattened it out and suspended it behidn teh car. honestly, from the first pic, i thought thats actually what you did as a joke... then i saw later it wasn't.

shifter looks awesome.
http://www.areasoundmusic.com

*Nistune/Calum ECU tuning advisor

Thinking about E-Mance? Think twice and read this:
viewtopic.php?t=45057&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

WARNING: Emance is now using an alias as ECUTUNERGUY and REFLASHPROS. Spread the word.
pandas14

Post by pandas14 »

i do not know about anyone else on this site but i think everyone who is jumping on wizard for his statements, is acting like a bunch of little school boys because they do not have the best toy in the playground ...

and honestly this site is starting to sound and the people are becoming like others on different websites, such as zilvia, where if your wheels do not sit 100% flush ur car is junk ...

Except there's a difference between:

"here's my car, what do you think"?

and

"I have the sickest car ever. Here's proof".
Est. 2003
www.haltech.com
-Scott
Turbo24sxt
Forum Moderator

Post by Turbo24sxt »

lol ~ true but i still think flaming on him is not going to help anything but turn KA-T.org into those "other sites" IMO
Anthony
***Nate Moore 480sx R.I.P ***
***Will NEVER be Forgotten***
Build Thread
viewtopic.php?t=15023&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

pandas14 wrote:

Except there's a difference between:

"here's my car, what do you think"?

and

"I have the sickest car ever. Here's proof".
I praise you! It's only 200:2 as of now!
mach5camaroSS

Post by mach5camaroSS »

I hate zilvia for that reason. I personally hate the look of 225s on 10 inch rims, its just dumb.

looks good!
90 HB KA24DET project
Best 1/4mile so far 12.56@114

My Cardomain:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/90_240SX_KA24DET
veilside180sx
SuperMod

Post by veilside180sx »

Keep it clean everyone.

We look forward to see some results out of it, and a modification list. It's always fun to see waht others have...
JGS Precision
Wastegates, Bypass Valves, KA Turbo Kits
all shal perrish

Post by all shal perrish »

dang
that engine bay i would be more than happy to have a heart transplant in ..
it is soooooo clean
and honestly i admire you for lettting your body look like that
it shows that you choose function over form
so props to you man
mad props
but honestly i would post a mod list and i dyno sheet to shut everyoone up[ :wink:
www.autovaughnperformance.com

NISTUNE EXCELLENT TUNING AT AN EXCELLENT PRICE (pm with questions regarding)

I AM ON THE HUNT FOR JWT CAM GEARS..
if you have some, pm me
wizard
240sx Wannabe

Post by wizard »

Car started up ok last night at around 10.30pm, my little 3inch wide battery was dead from sitting so long and for some reason wouldnt take a charge. i have to double check on the alternator, had no leaks, just a light piston rattle when cold. didnt chance it to drive around to put miles on but will be doing that today. water pump is not for nissan its a universal unit damn thing works so good the temp doesnt even rise above the cold position, found this out after changing two temp sensors as I thought they were bad. custom rigging. there is of course lots more deail to the car but the pics angles werent that great. about the looks of the car, I know its not pleasing at first to most, but so far, genuine car guys love it the crowd at the shop last night were all hyped and all were looking one place. she aint no beauty queen, maybe next time, OK. well I am going to install the safety harness,change the battery install the nos and then go drive around for 3-4 hrs. wish me luck will check in later.
dopeassjackson

Post by dopeassjackson »

wow i pissed that color just this morning. how you going to run that thing longer that 20min with out an altinator and ps pump?
and the things a f **king AUTOOOOMATICC
rebuilt KA24E, port and polish, secondaries removed, stage3 clutch, fidanza flywheel, JGS MM, 3inch cat back with high flow cat, cherry bomb vortex muffler, B&M short shifter,ST sways,nismo brase
KA24ET RB20 turbo, 460cc
Fireplug
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by Fireplug »

wizard wrote:Car started up ok last night at around 10.30pm, my little 3inch wide battery was dead from sitting so long and for some reason wouldnt take a charge. i have to double check on the alternator, had no leaks, just a light piston rattle when cold. didnt chance it to drive around to put miles on but will be doing that today. water pump is not for nissan its a universal unit damn thing works so good the temp doesnt even rise above the cold position, found this out after changing two temp sensors as I thought they were bad. custom rigging. there is of course lots more deail to the car but the pics angles werent that great. about the looks of the car, I know its not pleasing at first to most, but so far, genuine car guys love it the crowd at the shop last night were all hyped and all were looking one place. she aint no beauty queen, maybe next time, OK. well I am going to install the safety harness,change the battery install the nos and then go drive around for 3-4 hrs. wish me luck will check in later.
Awesome. Honestly, I like the car. I can see that it's a purpose-built car. I'm not one for flashy stuff anyway. That's one of the cars that you look at on the street and say, "I'm not ***** with that!" Good luck on your initial break-in process and props to you on all of the hard work you've done on this vehicle. I'm looking forward to see some fast times out of it!

Post by ispypsi »

that car isnt too bad. a fresh paint and matching set of wheels (cough cough welds cough) would do it wonders, and it would still look sleeper as long as it wasnt a flashy color and had super slammed deep dishes on it lol.

looking forward to seeing some good power out of it.

just remember, you can be cocky AFTER it puts down numbers and times. even then, modesty goes a long way.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

wizard wrote:Car started up ok last night at around 10.30pm, my little 3inch wide battery was dead from sitting so long and for some reason wouldnt take a charge. i have to double check on the alternator, had no leaks, just a light piston rattle when cold. didnt chance it to drive around to put miles on but will be doing that today. water pump is not for nissan its a universal unit damn thing works so good the temp doesnt even rise above the cold position, found this out after changing two temp sensors as I thought they were bad. custom rigging. there is of course lots more deail to the car but the pics angles werent that great. about the looks of the car, I know its not pleasing at first to most, but so far, genuine car guys love it the crowd at the shop last night were all hyped and all were looking one place. she aint no beauty queen, maybe next time, OK. well I am going to install the safety harness,change the battery install the nos and then go drive around for 3-4 hrs. wish me luck will check in later.
:lol: All my cars sit for a long time once or twice in their life. I've had 3 brand new batteries go bad from sitting so long while I had to mess with the cars.

Congrats on getting it started. Good luck with the dyno!