meanest streetlegal 240..period

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
Quicsilvia
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by Quicsilvia »

wanabefast wrote:hey guys i have the meanist street legal na ka lol. this guy cant back up a word he says. is this a kid that found some pics on the net or what levets see a dyno sheet and a video of it on the dyno till then i and prob most on the forum don't belive you. so put up or shut up :liar: :blah: :bsflag:
Are you talkin about me??
wanabefast
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by wanabefast »

no to wizzard
pearl240sx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by pearl240sx »

i want to say if i am ever down in florida with my car since my fam has a house down there i mite trailor it if i stay there for a while i will find you and call you out for the run of it and trust me i will drop biggggggggggggggg bucks to give you a good race and then post who wins so if i come down get ready mite be next summer!!!
pearl240sx
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by pearl240sx »

its kinda in mid florida so you will have to meet me somewhere though but we can have some dennys then go race i LOVE DENNYS
10toesdown
Learners Permit

Post by 10toesdown »

lol saw this car at towers last weekend.. i dont like the color to much.. what numbers does it put down?
wannaboost?
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by wannaboost? »

Kyle Nation wrote:how old are you guys?
+4 i think lol

i know this is random and quite irrelevant but i know a shop a couple miles from my place with a couple 1500hp+ rx7's.. they use to have the nicest 240 ive ever seen in there with like 1000+ but it was RB and that guy quit anyways.. intense stuff man.

Build.Boost.Break.Repeat.
bandog
240sx Wannabe

Post by bandog »

wannaboost? wrote:
+4 i think lol

i know this is random and quite irrelevant but i know a shop a couple miles from my place with a couple 1500hp+ rx7's.. they use to have the nicest 240 ive ever seen in there with like 1000+ but it was RB and that guy quit anyways.. intense stuff man.
:shock: :shock: couple 1500 rx7s!?!?, omg omg i wanna see , you say it like its nothing man oneday ill have both rx7 and s13 over 1000hp , I HAVE A DREAM!!
My KA will make your SR look like a waste of money

wannaboost?
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by wannaboost? »

bandog wrote:
wannaboost? wrote:
+4 i think lol

:shock: :shock: couple 1500 rx7s!?!?, omg omg i wanna see , you say it like its nothing man oneday ill have both rx7 and s13 over 1000hp , I HAVE A DREAM!!
well its usually because noone believes me, but i use to live literally right across the street and hang out with those guys sometimes.. I was 16 at the time so they use to talk to me about plans for their next builds and stuff. they didnt care about me hanging in the shop around their 3 $5000+turbos just laying around like toys,and knowing what they had cause they trusted me. i dont even know what kind of turbos they were, but honestly the biggest ive ever seen on ANY car. and im pretty sure all their cars are street legal.

at that age and knowledge i just simply didnt get it. cars with 700hp are worshipped in magazines and these guys were always just so calm like by the way were building this 1500 hp car.. to me its mind boggling!!!!!

ps: i also got almost any part at shop owners cost!

Build.Boost.Break.Repeat.
Toe
240sx Wannabe

Post by Toe »

I usually try to stay out of pissing contest threads but the post above pushed me over the top. 16 year old with a super street mag in his hand with some guy feeding him some BS line about 5K dollar turbo's.........all I can say is " its not about how you stand by your car its how you drive your car" THANY YOU EDWARD...F&F not telling your HP is the gayest thing I have EVER heard of I just hope your the envy of 16year olds everywhere...

%Everet
Turbo24sxt
Forum Moderator

Post by Turbo24sxt »

ha ha word .. couldnt of said it any better ....
Toe wrote:I usually try to stay out of pissing contest threads but the post above pushed me over the top. 16 year old with a super street mag in his hand with some guy feeding him some BS line about 5K dollar turbo's.........all I can say is " its not about how you stand by your car its how you drive your car" THANY YOU EDWARD...F&F not telling your HP is the gayest thing I have EVER heard of I just hope your the envy of 16year olds everywhere...

%Everet
Anthony
***Nate Moore 480sx R.I.P ***
***Will NEVER be Forgotten***
Build Thread
viewtopic.php?t=15023&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Rick
KA-T.org Co-Owner
KA-T.org Co-Owner

Post by Rick »

You guys are fricking ridiculous.
••••••••••••••••••••••••