Mario S13 Project

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
TanManS14
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Re: videos soon

Post by TanManS14 »

marios13 wrote:I suppose I can do a video, on the day of the dyno I will do it and perhaps on the road race track that I go to.
Hell yea!!
It's always broken.
marios13
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

video

Post by marios13 »

Ok so my wife recorded my ride this morning, I will post it up tonight or maybe tomorrow for new years. defintely the car pulls hard loving every bit of it.
I can't wait for dyno day.
"sweety you need something from the store? yes gallon of milk and hks bov and drift baby drift!!!"
hotrodstu77
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by hotrodstu77 »

cant wait to see the vids mario. let us know which issues to check out for either turbo or RIX i wil def buy one
Crazy about the KA
mod list so far:cold air, clutchmasters twin friction, nismo clutch master, short throw, VLSD, 3" ebay exhuast, SSAC mani, .42/.48 garret t3, FMIC, Tein prings, Tokico Blue struts
The Nissan 240sx: It's a lot of sports car, but you can handle it.
Canadians are born drifters!
Dodge Cummins vs. Ford Powerstroke= I'd rather be cummin then strokin
marios13

teaser

Post by marios13 »

here is just a teaser
no dyno video yet but soon enough, I have some clips on driving but there not that good so I will get some more take laters for now just enjoy my build up
Mario

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDxedyEy8tM
"sweety you need something from the store? yes gallon of milk and hks bov and drift baby drift!!!"
HOMEMADE240SXTURBO
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by HOMEMADE240SXTURBO »

very nice.
480sx
In Our Memories - RIP

Post by 480sx »

Get rid of that nasty battery tray man. Heres a writeup that i did that should help you..

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=263169

Also, your battery tray is going to wear a hole in your cold pipe for sure, you need to either widen that hole or line it with rubber. Alum is super soft, it wont take much abuse sitting like that.
marios13

480sx

Post by marios13 »

yeah i guess ur right on the tray . Will do it soon enough. how the heck do u ripp that offho its welded on lol
marios13

read

Post by marios13 »

wow man good job on ur write up, I'll do it this sat. lol thanks for the tip.
ispentallmymoneyontires
Encyclopedia-Nissan

Post by ispentallmymoneyontires »

those rear seats turned out looking really nice! what kinda dye is that/how much/ name/where to buy and will it work for dashboards (i had to make due with a blue one right now :oops: ) i wanted to pick up some leather seats for the passenger and rears but they only come in the ugly nissan grey and beige and usually look like ass :?
thanx
There are many paths to Enlightenment: but no one said they can't be taken sideways.
89'hatch rustolum black/96'motor s13 new trans/OBD1 convert/F1 flywheel/DSS steel driveshaft/headers, testpipe, egay N1dual/ JGS poly engine, tranny/ Cory's Coil mod

RIP 480sx
marios13

ok guys update

Post by marios13 »

ok guys some update the car is running good. Just can't find a close dyno place for me to check. In any case I'm moving on to the 350z project got the car yesterday and put the lambo doors yesterday . doing a wide body kit and turbo from greddy .

toky042

Post by toky042 »

looking good mario, cant wait to see both setups and dynos
hotrodstu77
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by hotrodstu77 »

mario you are the luckiest son of a b**** ever
Crazy about the KA
mod list so far:cold air, clutchmasters twin friction, nismo clutch master, short throw, VLSD, 3" ebay exhuast, SSAC mani, .42/.48 garret t3, FMIC, Tein prings, Tokico Blue struts
The Nissan 240sx: It's a lot of sports car, but you can handle it.
Canadians are born drifters!
Dodge Cummins vs. Ford Powerstroke= I'd rather be cummin then strokin
hotlavaflow
240sx Wannabe

Post by hotlavaflow »

Hey I've never seen your S13 on the streets what part of BK are you in? I'm in Flatbush and Ditmas Park.
14psi for now...
marios13

ahaa

Post by marios13 »

Ah thats the correct question! where is mario in bk ny well lol
ah my hood is tough just as urs lol smith and 9th st kid where the projects at!
wntrcoatblu240

Post by wntrcoatblu240 »

great job on the car... wish i got the funds to drop on a car just like you did Mario..

a little off topic, hope you can help me... i got efi ecu also, and i'm running deatschwerks injectors too, are you having stumbling issues taking off from a start? thanks in advance..
marios13

Post by marios13 »

No I have no issues. What size injectors are you running? and are they spec to EFI.
Explain you stumbling. is it choking? cause that might not be the reason, it could something else.

wntrcoatblu240 Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:12 pm Post subject:
great job on the car... wish i got the funds to drop on a car just like you did Mario..

a little off topic, hope you can help me... i got efi ecu also, and i'm running deatschwerks injectors too, are you having stumbling issues taking off from a start? thanks in advance..
marios13

seats

Post by marios13 »

Actually guys I got Recaro seats and I'm selling my seats!!!!! So if you want them let me know

Mario
McNasty
Learners Permit

Post by McNasty »

how much
Who needs Paint?
marios13

Post by marios13 »

I'm asking $400.00 not to mention that they will come with the Bride LO - mo brackets left and right.
wntrcoatblu240

Post by wntrcoatblu240 »

marios13 wrote:No I have no issues. What size injectors are you running? and are they spec to EFI.
Explain you stumbling. is it choking? cause that might not be the reason, it could something else.
come to think of it.. it does sound like choking... i am running 550cc injectors and they are to spec as EFI tuned it for.. the only thing that i'm running is an actual turbo.. everything except for that.. so could the lack of a turbo make the car choke itself out like that? i'm trying to run the car NA until i got enough funds to turbo the car..

i'm interested in your rails.. would you be willing to sell me just the rails.. pair? shipped? sending the seats are kinda over kill imo... especially i'm in California.. i just want the rails.. pm me if you're willing to part with the rails and how much.. thanks Mario..