The Slowest Ka-T Build

This is for all those PICTURE THREADS ONLY. Motor installs, product writeups, showing off your car, put the thread in here.
Fatboi303
NooB

The Slowest Ka-T Build

Post by Fatboi303 »

My car is a '89 Sil80 and I'm getting ready for an engine swap, but the new engine need the emission stuff removed and the timing is off. So I'm debating on installing motor and getting it running or slapping the turbo on and installing it after.

But I plan on using a JGS mani and running a stock sr setup (injectors, 8lbs.)
But I have tein basics, one piece alumanium drive shaft, tie rods and misc suspension parts.
toky042
Driving Mom's Station Wagon

Post by toky042 »

i like them pink wheels :D
boker240
Belongs To The TOP CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS!

Post by boker240 »

not diggin the pink wheels!!!! :wtf:
arias 8.8.1,615 tomie inj.,clevite bearings,arp 10mm hs,z32 maf,jwt ecu,intake butterflies removed,all emissions removed,cx rad. dif dual fan controller,altima dual fans,fidanza fw,stage 3 clutch,solid d shaft,j30 rearend,energy suspension bushings,kyb struts,155 lbs weight reduction.
currently n/a.

He'll probably blow the motor, and then join the army of retards who hate on KA's for no good reason.
Fatboi303
NooB

Post by Fatboi303 »

The rims needed paint bad, and I had tons of hot pink spray so I just used it. I figured why not? :roll:
bloodsport
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by bloodsport »

the wheels are cool it takes balls to drive on pink wheels.
and wtf happend tto your qp
irritatedmax
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by irritatedmax »

in the third pic i think the pink wheels looks awesome.
Steve

kingkong8247
240sx Wannabe

Re: The Slowest Ka-T Build

Post by kingkong8247 »

Fatboi303 wrote: But I plan on using a JGS mani and running a stock sr setup (injectors, 8lbs.)
Sr injectors won't work on the SOHC engine
Fatboi303
NooB

Post by Fatboi303 »

kingkong8247 wrote:
Fatboi303 wrote: But I plan on using a JGS mani and running a stock sr setup (injectors, 8lbs.)
Sr injectors won't work on the SOHC engine
Well ****! Well then I will use Rx7 injectors and up the boost

Ans the rims were a last minute idea, but I get tons of attention for it so its worth it.

And my quarter panel are nothing but bondo, and its falling off and chipping bad.
Sleeper here I come :D
irritatedmax
Dont Question My Nissan Knowledge

Post by irritatedmax »

Fatboi303 wrote:And my quarter panel are nothing but bondo, and its falling off and chipping bad.
overfenders maybe? its a quick "fix". i am all about having a good looking body and that bondo would drive me nuts. it would be a shame to have a $600 frontend conversion and $300 taillights only to have flaking bondo in between. while your painting your overfenders you can remove the stock wing and rid yourself of that cancer causer and fix the scuffs on your rear bumper. so right now you're asking yourself "why haven't i done that already?"

your car is hot.
Last edited by irritatedmax on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steve

Fatboi303
NooB

Post by Fatboi303 »

Thanks man! Overfenders are next after my turbo build. I bought the car this way for hella cheap. I'm a poor bastard and turbo comes first. Then after I go broke I will work on going into debt with the body lol 8)
Yoshi_hito
Knows Some Stuff About 240's!

Post by Yoshi_hito »

i dig the pink rims man! :D